MAN OH MAN…I AM IN LOVE WITH MY SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO….ever since i installed it the other day, the dial has barely left “WILLIE’S ROADHOUSE.”
i have been enjoying great classics by PATSY CLINE, JIM REEVES, KITTY WELLS, and of course, my all time favorite, HANK WILLIAMS, SR…..i would drop everything to become a dj on that channel….awesome stuff….
your daily blog is sponsored by PIERSON FORD in the auto plaza in ABERDEEN…..
tremendous lease specials are going on right now….call us at 1-800-627-1237…..a very qualified sales team is ready to help you out today…
1. here are your thursday funnies….
i’m guessing the answer to the next one is…ABSOLUTELY SQUAT….
this next one made me laugh out loud….
and finally, one to suit my sick sense of humor….
2. it’s comedian JAN MURRAY’S birthday today…well, it would have been if he were still around. he died back in 2006 at the age of 89……..
here’s JAN MURRAY in his later years….
here’s the gravesite of JAN MURRAY….
3. actor BILL FAGERBAKKE turns 55 today…don’t know the name? well, you’ll know him.
he played the goofy assistant coach “DAUBER” on the hit tv show “COACH.”
for you cartoon fans, BILL FAGERBAKKE is the voice of “PATRICK” on “SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS.”
and here’s the birthday boy on birthday number 55…
4. HOLY CRAP…I’M A BOBBLEHEAD….
5. last night i popped a bowl of popcorn, grabbed a diet pepsi and sat down on the couch to watch one of my favorite movies “DUMB AND DUMBER.” i sat there laughing my butt off, and then i realized….
I WAS WATCHING THE DEBATE!!!!!!
6. i normally wouldn’t tell anyone who i am voting for for the presidency, but i feel very strong about my choice this year…..
AND NOW…JAY DEAN’S CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT IN 2012….
THE GHOST OF RONALD REAGAN….
i think his ghost could beat both candidates….how sad is that?
7. i decided that i am going to run for president….here are a couple of my cabinet members…
***KIM KARDASHIAN FOR VICE PRESIDENT…why? because then nothing i ever say will sound stupid compared to what she will say…..
***BRUCE JENNER FOR SECRETARY OF STATE….why? because he can’t smile or frown…nobody will know what he is truly thinking….one expression only…
8. JOKE OF THE DAY:
After waiting for what seemed like an eternity, the stewardess announces over the intercom that “we’re just waiting for the pilots.”
The passengers look out the window and see two men, dressed as pilots walking towards the plane. Both men are using guide dogs and appear to be blind. There are murmurs among the passengers, and some believe it is a joke.
The men board the plane and go into the cockpit. More concerned murmurs and uneasy chuckles from the passengers. The plane taxis normally to the runway and begins it’s takeoff. As passengers look out the window they realize they are nearing the end of the runway. The entire passenger cabin begins screaming but the plane lifts off just before the end of the runway. The passengers calm down and chuckle to themselves, at this point believing that they fell for a joke.
In the cockpit, the pilot turns to his copilot and says “you know, one day those people are gonna scream too late and we’re all gonna die!”
HAVE A TREMENDOUS THURSDAY…