SORRY…IT’S ONLY WEDNESDAY…
your daily blog is sponsored by your friends at PIERSON FORD in the auto plaza in ABERDEEN…..
one of the many, many, many great things about PIERSON FORD is that they not only carry a full line of the best FORD vehicles anywhere, but they also have a pre-owned section of virtually every make and model…..and if there’s a vehicle you want and cannot find, ask them…they might be able to find it…..for more information and to see the vehicles, go to piersonford.com
1. YOUR WEDNESDAY FUNNIES….
this one goes out to my buddy KYLE at PIERSON FORD, and also my buddy DENNIS at PIERSON’S and my awesome brother TREVOR….hope you all enjoy!!!
this next one is SO WRONG, but yet, SO FUNNY….
i laughed out loud at the next one…
and this one tickled my funny bone, too…
and finally, lots of truth in the next one…ha ha….
2. happy birthday wishes are going out to country music’s WILD CHILD….TANYA TUCKER….she is 54 today….
TANYA TUCKER had her first big hit “DELTA DAWN”, when she was only 13 years old….
she had a crazy personal life with lots of partying, but kept up the hit parade her entire life…..very few have done that…
TANYA TUCKER had a highly publicized, highly toxic relationship with GLEN CAMPBELL….
TANYA TUCKER is still out there performing at 54…..if you EVER get a chance to see her, do it…she puts on an incredible show, and has a TON OF HITS….
here is TANYA TUCKER today…
3. and now, sit back and enjoy some awesome TANYA TUCKER music….
here’s her first big hit….”DELTA DAWN.”
here’s a great song…”THE SAN ANTONIO STROLL.”
and here’s my all time favorite TANYA TUCKER song…”HERE’S SOME LOVE.”
4. happy birthday wishes are also going out to dancer/actor/singer/ all around personality BEN VEREEN…he turns 66 today…
here he is years ago…
and here’s BEN VEREEN today at 66…still looking great!!!
6. i mentioned a few days ago how i LOVE LOVE LOVE the SIRIUS RADIO channel, “WILLIE’S ROADHOUSE.” well, yesterday i heard a song that i haven’t heard in YEARS….it was by HANK SNOW and is called “HELLO LOVE.”
now, i have to admit that i’m not a huge fan of HANK SNOW…if i had to name my top ten country artists of all time, he wouldn’t be in it…not that i didn’t like his music…he had great songs…i just really never got into him….
except for his hit “HELLO LOVE.” did you know that HANK SNOW had this song at number one when he was 61 years old? yep..he set a record for being the oldest person to have a number one hit….see if you remember the song “HELLO LOVE.”
7. TO THE YOUNG LADY WHO PULLED OUT IN FRONT OF ME NEAR LAKESIDE TODAY:
seriously? you couldn’t have waited five seconds until i was going by you? there was nobody behind me and nobody coming the other way…FIVE SECONDS…that’s all it would have took…you could have been in a very serious accident with me, and i’m really not up for that…i want to go home to my wife and kids…and the worst part? YOU HAD KIDS IN YOUR VEHICLE…i realize that today it’s a “hustle and bustle” type world, but c’mon…FIVE SECONDS…please think next time…
8. i was reading yesterday that a floor collapsed under a “weight watcher’s” meeting…dont’ know where though…….my only comment is….umm…..NO COMMENT…..i value my life too much…ha ha…
9. some men in a different country are going on a “SEX STRIKE” in order to get their president to resign…REALLY? way to fall right into the women’s hands, guys…..now every single woman is in favor of that president…ha ha….
10. JOKE OF THE DAY:
this blonde was driving along the highway when she noticed another blonde sitting in a rowboat out in the middle of a wheat field….the blonde pulled over and yelled at the other woman…she said, “hey, you idiot…what are you doing sitting out there like that? it’s blondes like you that give other blondes a bad name.” then then paused and said, “and if i knew how to swim i’d come out there and kick your butt.”
AAAH YES..SHORT AND SWEET….
HAVE A GREAT “HUMP DAY.”