HEY, CHECK OUT THE NEW HEADER AT THE TOP….AWESOME, HUH? (thanks to rusty at hub city radio for doing that!!!)
hmm…ever thought about this?
your daily blog is possible because of the gang at PIERSON FORD in ABERDEEN….great lease specials thru the end of the month…an incredible selection of new and pre-owned, and super duper nice people….that’s right, we’re the entire package, and we’re waiting for you….
PIERSON FORD is in the auto plaza, north highway 281 in ABERDEEN…see the vehicles at piersonford.com, or call us at 1-800-627-1237.
1. HERE COME SOME HALLOWEEN FUNNIES….
hmm..never thought of this…
this next one made me laugh out loud….
TOO MUCH PUMPKIN SCHNAAPS I GUESS…
2. today would have been the 98 today….most people remember him as “UNCLE FESTER” from “THE ADDAMS FAMILY.” (he’s the bald guy standing by LERCH.)
however, JACKIE COOGAN got his start in a hollywood classic movie…he played “THE KID” in the CHARLIE CHAPLIN movie of the same name… “THE KID.”
JACKIE COOGAN died march 1st, 1984 at the age of 69….here is a picture of his grave and of him in his later years….
3. by the way, the actor who played LURCH had a real name of TED CASSIDY. i was checking out his bio and found out that he died at a very young age. he was only 46 when he died back in 1979….hmm..now that i’m 48, 46 isn’t that darn old…..here’s a later year picture of him….
4. actor BOB HOSKINS hits a milestone today. he turns 70 years old…i did not know this, but this past august BOB HOSKINS retired from show business due to parkinson’s disease. had no idea…..
BOB HOSKINS has had many different roles, but he’s mostly known for playing in “WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT?”
his last role was in the 2012 movie “SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN”, which by the way was a very very good movie….in this movie he played one of the seven dwarfs, believe it or not……
we certainly wish BOB HOSKINS the absolute best in his retirement, and we thank him for his wonderful roles that have given us many many great memories….
here’s BOB HOSKINS recently….
5. SATURDAY NIGHT SHOULD BE AWESOME!!!! my beautiful babe and i are trying to figure out what to do saturday night, and i think we’ve decided on a pretty awesome night…….there are three steps….
STEP ONE: supper together…probably at MAVERICKS or BULLY’S or something like that…
STEP TWO: go see “PARANORMAL ACTIVITY FOUR” and get the crap scared out of us.
STEP THREE: close out the night with a good ole fashioned walk thru the HAUNTED FOREST….
***let me clarify something…i haven’t gotten TOTAL approval of this plan yet…but JEANNIE didn’t say no……we love this time of year, so i’ll be we pull this off…..might even call some of our “scaredy cat” friends to go with…ha ha…
6. two weeks ago my WASHINGTON REDSKINS faced my new boss, TOM BARBER’S team, the MINNESOTA VIKINGS…..we won….
this sunday, my REDSKINS face my general sales manager’s team….KELLY KRAUSZ’S favorite team is the PITTSBURGH STEELERS…..
i hope this game is UGLY….i hope this game is a HUGE WIN for my REDSKINS….and i hope the STEELERS play UGLY….but not quite as UGLY as their uniforms are going to be…..the STEELERS are supposed to be wearing their 80th anniversary jerseys…check them hideous babies out…..
we may have to let them win just out of pity for their ugly uniforms…..YEESH….
7. i heard on ESPN yesterday that the UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA school is dropping the term “freshman” to find something more gender fitting…..hmmm…thinking back to my freshman year at NSU, may i suggest “DRUNKS?”
8. just when i mention that i haven’t heard from SNOOKI, she crawls out from under the rock she lives under and let’s us know that she “wants her baby to grow up to have a normal life.” ummm…really? and just what about your life is normal, SNOOKI? i’d be curious to see what the world “normal” means to someone like her…right?
9. JOKE OF THE DAY: (sick…but funny..hee hee)
Patient: I’m in a hospital! Why am I in here?
Doctor: You’ve had an accident involving a bus.
Patient: What happened?
Doctor: Well, I’ve got some good news and some bad news. Which would you like to hear first?
Patient: Give me the bad news first.
Doctor: Your legs were injured so badly that we had to amputate both of them.
Patient: That’s terrible! What’s the good news?
Doctor: There’s a guy in the next ward who made a very good offer on your slippers.
HAVE A TREMENDOUS WEEKEND!!!