your halloween blog is brought to you by the spooky folks at PIERSON FORD in ABERDEEN…..we have scary deals on wheels…….terrifyingly low rates on financing……killer lease specials and more…
1. YOUR HALLOWEEN FUNNIES….
for all you “zombie” freaks…
hmm..i always thought that pumpkins were found on the ground and not in the delivery room…
this next one is HILARIOUS….
a little “MAXINE” humor….LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FIRST ONE…
we should have tried the next one at our house…
2. hey, how about some crazy halloween costumes…..SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST DOWNRIGHT CREATIVE!!!
a cool one for the pets…
a little “pregnancy” humor…….a little “bun in the oven.”
all i can say about the next one is…..WOW……..
here’s a cool one…..
hmm..and i thought hanging out with my friend made us a couple of boobs…..
this next one is HILARIOUS…
and finally,a couple for the kids….
3. how about some “scary” tv themes to sing along to…
“THE ADDAMS FAMILY.”
i used to love this show on saturday morning…”SABRINA AND THE GROOVY GHOULIES.”
4. and a couple of sing-a-long halloween classics….
remember the song “HAUNTED HOUSE?”
here’s “WITCH DOCTOR.”
a legendary song…”THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATER.”
does anybody remember BUCK OWENS halloween classic “MONSTER’S HOLIDAY?”
5. probably my favorite halloween costume that i ever wore was when i was “PEE WEE HERMAN.”
this isn’t me, but it’s pretty much what i looked like…only older…ha ha
one of the most creative costumes we ever had was when JEANNIE AND I and our friends SHELLEY AND RANDY went as SANTA CLAUSE and PRESENTS…i was SANTA, and the other three were dressed up as presents, and they followed me around all night long….funny stuff….EXCEPT WHEN THE GIRLS HAD TO GO PODDY….NOT AN EASY CHORE…..
6. and finally….MY TOP FIVE FAVORITE SCARY HALLOWEEN MOVIES TO WATCH……
NUMBER FIVE: “PARANORMAL ACTIVITY”….
NUMBER FOUR: “THE EVIL DEAD.”
NUMBER THREE: “THE AMITYVILLE HORROR” (the original one…not the remake..ugh)
NUMBER TWO: “THE EXORCIST.” (it still terrifies me)
AND NUMBER ONE: MY FAVORITE HALLOWEEN MOVIE TO WATCH…
“NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET.”
7. and finally…some HALLOWEEN HUMOR….
“THE TOP TEN SIGNS YOU’RE TOO OLD TO GO TRICK OR TREATING.”
10. You get winded from knocking on the door.
9. You have to have another kid chew the candy for you.
8. You ask for high fiber candy only.
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
6. People say, “Great Keith Richards mask!” and you’re not wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens you yell, “Trick or…” and can’t remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders.
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won’t dislodge your hairpiece.
2. You’re the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
1. You avoid going to houses where your ex-wives live.
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN…