MMM..I CAN SMELL THE PUMPKIN PIES BAKING…I CAN SMELL THE DRESSING COOKING….AND I CAN FEEL THE REDSKINS KICKING THE COWBOYS BUTTS!!! THAT’S RIGHT..ITS’ CLOSE….
your daily blog is sponsored by PIERSON FORD in ABERDEEN….we’re the place where “BLACK FRIDAY” doesn’t just last one day, it last until the end of the month!!!! great new incentives…..new inventory just in….great financing deals, too……check out the inventory at http://piersonford.com/
1. in honor of “TURKEY DAY”, we’ll have some THANKSGIVING fun….
my favorite one, because of my all time favorite movie….
okay…this next one is kind of nasty…BUT STILL HILARIOUS….
i do believe that this next one is MY NEW FAVORITE ONE….it cracks me up….
thank goodness things aren’t in REVERSE in this world…
MAN, THIS IS ONE SEXY TURKEY….
and finally….bathe all you want, you turkeys…i’m still going to eat you thursday…..
2. i think one of the funniest duos in comedy EVER are “THE SMOTHERS BROTHERS.” the two brothers, TOMMY AND DICK, have entertained millions over the past four decades….including their popular tv show, which was finally yanked off the air because of it’s “political content.”
DICK SMOTHERS is celebrating a birthday today…he turns 72…he’s the dark haired “serious” one of the duo…..his brother TOMMY is now 75 years old…..let’s salute them, shall we? let’s check out some early photos…
here are the SMOTHERS BROTHERS in the last year or two…i’m still mad at myself that i didn’t go see them when they were at the casino near HANKINSON, N.D. a while back…i’ll probably never get that shot again….
3. okay…we need to do some SMOTHER’S BROTHERS comedy…so, take a break from whatever you’re doing and enjoy a couple of laughs!!!
this is from their “20th anniversary” special back in 1988…..STILL HILARIOUS…
4. the very beautiful BO DEREK turns 55 today…she has always been such a beautiful woman…you probably remember her from the movie “10” starring DUDLEY MOORE….
yeah, and we’re supposed to beleive that someone like DUDLEY MOORE can get someone like BO DEREK…RIGHT!!!! (oh wait…i got my beautiful wife, jeannie…so i guess it’s possible….)
BO DEREK has always been such a beautiful woman….
and actually, she still looks pretty spectacular at 55…..here is BO DEREK today….
5. WELL…TONIGHTS THE NIGHT…..
my son MITCHELL is home from college, so tonight, we’re going to join my other son TYLER and go see the new movie “LINCOLN.” every review i have ever seen has been superb…people are calling this one of the best movies of this century…how about that?
DANIEL DAY LEWIS and SALLY FIELD are already garnering huge talk about the OSCARS….and it looks like they do a great job…..
i can’t wait…i will have a review soon….
6. I CANNOT WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY NIGHT…..we have our boys home wednesday night before we go to MILLER for turkey day with our family, so we’re going to have our “family tradition” meal of KUMLA……
this picture doesn’t do them justice…for those of you who don’t know what KUMLA is, they are ground up potatoes and flour, boiled in liquid that has had a hambone in it all day long…..then you mash them on your plate and put A POUND OF BUTTER ON THEM…well, i may have exaggerated that a bit, but it’s probably what i do….
seriously, there is nothing better than this NORWEGIAN dish…….and wish all due respect to my GRANDMA and my MAMA, JEANNIE makes the best KUMLA i have ever tasted….and a bonus is that our boys love it too……..
***i’ll probably be so stuffed wednesday night that i won’t be able to eat on turkey day…..(YEAH RIGHT..LIKE THAT’S GONNA HAPPEN.)
7. i saw a new report on the news that over 85 percent of AMERICANS are now using their seatbelts…how about that? rumors are swirling that it’s because people realized that LINDSAY LOHAN and PARIS HILTON are back driving……
8. the big winner at the music awards the other night was JUSTIN BIEBER…..THE BIG WINNER: JUSTIN BIEBER…..THE BIG LOSER….OUR EARS…..
9. JOKE OF THE DAY:
A stingy old lawyer who had been diagnosed with a terminal illness was
determined to prove wrong the saying, “You can’t take it with you.”
much thought and consideration, the old ambulance-chaser finally figured out how
to take at least some of his money with him when he died. He instructed his wife
to go to the bank and withdraw enough money to fill two pillow cases. He then
directed her to take the bags of money to the attic and leave them directly
above his bed. His plan: When he passed away, he would reach out and grab the
bags on his way to heaven.
Several weeks after the funeral, the deceased
lawyer’s wife, up in the attic cleaning, came upon the two forgotten pillow
cases stuffed with cash.
“Oh, that darned old fool,” she exclaimed. “I
knew he should have had me put the money in the basement.”
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY MY FRIENDS…