WOW…i cannot believe that tomorrow is december….the good news is that we’ve escaped any major snow for one month…the great new is…IT’S FRIDAY…..
i had the pleasure of taking a new picture with my beautiful bride…thought i would share it with you….
i’m one lucky man…
also, my buddy KEVIN KENDALL is at it again..ha ha…i’ve never seen this show before, but i love the picture…..
your blog is sponsored by PIERSON FORD in ABERDEEN….we’re located in the auto plaza right across from SHOPKO on north highway 281…today’s the last day of the month…perfect time to come on in and find your favorite vehicle…if you’re a pickup fan and haven’t driven a new F-150 yet, you had better try it….THEY WILL BLOW YOU AWAY……see your inventory at http://piersonford.com/
1. HERE COME YOUR FRIDAY FUNNIES….
the only thing i have to say about the next one is this….YES HE DID….
this next one is probably true…BUT HILARIOUS….
i can understand the next one too..maybe you can too….
see? even pretty boys were nerds at one time….
2. i thought it would be fun to see what happened to the cast of the hit tv show “BENSON.” it ran from 1979-1986….it wasn’t really a show that i watched a lot, but i did catch it once on awhile. it was big in the ratings, though…….
i’m sure you probably remember the tv show theme…
here’s a cast photo…..
now let’s check out the cast…..ROBERT GUILLAUME played the title role of “BENSON.” he is now 84 years old….
JAMES NOBLE played the governor….he is still around…at 90 years young……
INGA SWENSON played “MISS KRAUS.” she is now 79…couldn’t find any recent pictures of her…..
MISSY GOLD played the daughter “KATIE.” she is no longer in the entertainment business…she is a psychiatrist……once again, no recent picture….but i do have one with her famous sisters……from left to right…..BRANDY GOLD who starred in “SIMON AND SIMON” and other show…..TRACY GOLD who played on “GROWING PAINS”, and their sister MISSY GOLD from “BENSON.”
RENE AUBERJONOIS played “CLAYTON” on the show…he’s still active in the business….he’s 72 years old….
and, ETHAN PHILLIPS played “PETE.” he is now 57…..
3. i could NOT sleep last night…i was up watching tv from 12:45 until 3am….actually feel pretty good today considering……but, while watching tv last night, i saw actor WILLIAM DEVANE in a commercial…hadn’t seen him in quite some time…..let’s check in one him, shall we?
he was a stinker on “KNOTS LANDING”. he played the villain GREG SUMNER….
here’s something you probably didn’t know…..WILLIAM DEVANE is the son of JOE DEVANE…JOE was once the chauffer to FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT when he was governor of NEW YORK….
WILLIAM DEVANE is now 75 years old…here he is recently……
4. I CANNOT WAIT FOR MONDAY NIGHT…..
my WASHINGTON REDSKINS can inch closer to the lead in the division if we beat the NEW YORK GIANTS monday night….they’re playing on national tv, so i hope they show up and let people see how good we really are…….
this sunday is VIKINGS vs. PACKERS…doesn’t get much better than that…..
5. I’M SO FRUSTRATED…my fantasy football quarterback, MATT RYAN of the ATLANTA FALCONS has been stinking it up the past few weeks….he was projected to have 26 points last night against the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS, but ended up with TEN….doesn’t help my team much…….
6. no big plans for the weekend…our PIERSON FORD christmas party is saturday night…from what i hear it’s awfully fun….after that we’re talking about going bowling or finding karaoke somewhere…..i hope i can bowl as good as i can on my cell phone with the bowling game i downloaded…ha ha…..
7. JOKE OF THE DAY:
After the egg hunt on Easter Sunday, the young farm boy decided to play a prank. He went to the chicken coop and replaced every single egg with a brightly colored one.
A few minutes later the rooster walked in saw all the colored eggs, then stormed outside and killed the peacock.
OR HOW ABOUT THIS ONE…..
After she woke up, a woman told her husband, “I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine’s day. What do you think it means?” “You’ll know tonight,” he said. That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it – to find a book entitled: “The Meaning of Dreams.”
HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND….