MAN, OH MAN, DO I AGREE WITH THIS NEXT ONE……in fact, i’ve done this recently….
the gang at PIERSON FORD in ABERDEEN want to wish all of you the merriest CHRISTMAS that you can have……we hope that all the blessings of this season are yours, and that you are warm and happy and sharing this beautiful season with family and friends….PIERSON FORD thanks you for your past patronage, and we will work harder than ever to make you happy in 2013…..MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM PIERSON FORD IN ABERDEEN….
here is PIERSON FORD’S gift to you…..
***YOU MUST WATCH THIS INCREDIBLE VIDEO……(it’s only about two and a half minutes long, but is AMAZING….)
1. HERE COME YOUR FAVORITE FUNNIES…..
this first one cracked me up……
here’s a little “deer” fun for you…….i love the first one…..
and a little “christmas cheer.” poor santa can’t win…ha ha…
and here’s my favorite one today……JUST IN CASE THIS FRIDAY IS IT….ha ha…
2. happy 80th birthday wishes are going out to actor ROGER SMITH, who just so happens to be the hubby of ANN MARGRET since 1967…..ROGER SMITH starred in “77 SUNSET STRIP.”
here he is with co-stars EFREM ZIMBALIST, JR., and EDD “KOOKIE” BYRNES….
and here’s ROGER SMITH today….he’s with his absolutely gorgeous wife, ANN MARGRET….
3. how about his co-stars? what do they look like today?
well, EFREM ZIMBALIST, JR. is now 94 years old…here he is recently….
EDD “KOOKIE” BYRNES is now 79…this is the only recent picture i could find……
4. the wonderful actress CICELY TYSON turns 79 on wednesday……..what a great great actress….
my favorite CICELY TYSON role was the 1972 movie called “SOUNDER.” i haven’t seen it in years, but i think i’ll check NETFLIX and see if i can find it…..
and i had forgotten about this, but CICELY starred in the monster tv hit “ROOTS.”
and here is CICELY TYSON today on the eve of birthday number 79…….
5. yours truly is pretty pumped up this week….BECAUSE….
MY WASHINGTON REDSKINS ARE NOW IN FIRST PLACE IN THE NFC EAST DIVISION…..yay!!!!
this season we have put all of our hope and faith in our stud quarterback ROBERT GRIFFITH III, or “RG3″…..
however, this past sunday it was the KIRK COUSINS show……RG3 was out injured, so our rookie backup quarterback took over and was INCREDIBLE….in fact, he’s up for “rookie player of the week.” the REDSKINS took lots of heat from the circus of media buttheads when they took RG3 in the first round and COUSINS in the fourth round…BUT WHO’S LAUGHING NOW?
fans are calling KIRK COUSINS, “CAPTAIN KIRK,” and my favorite, “KC1″…..just to be like “RG3.” what a game he had with over 300 yards passing and a touchdown….everything is going the way of my SKINS…..we are now in first, and if we win the next two games we will win the division and get a playoff home game…..this sunday we play the EAGLES in PHILADELPHIA, and the 30th we played the hated DALLAS COWBOYS in WASHINGTON…that’s going to be a barnburner…….
here’s KIRK COUSINS tearing it up this last sunday……
6. wow…cannot believe that CHRISTMAS and CHRISTMAS EVE are next monday and tuesday….where did this year go? i started my shopping at 1:15pm today and was done by 1:22pm…ha ha…that’s all i have to do….happy with that…….
7. this is weird….i hear that several WAL MARTS around the country are opening at midnight this friday, the day that the MAYAN calendar ends and the world is supposed to end….by the way, this message from WAL MART…..
“ALL SALES ARE FINAL.”
8. apparently “SESAME STREET” is now talking to kids about divorce….wow…that’s different…i just hope it’s not ERNIE AND BERT……
9. JOKE OF THE DAY:
One evening, in a busy lounge in the deep south, a reindeer walked in the door,
bellied up to the bar and ordered a martini. Without batting an eye, the
bartender mixed and poured the drink, set it in front of the reindeer, and
accepted the twenty-dollar bill from the reindeer’s hoof.
As he handed
the reindeer some coins in change, he said, “You know, I think you’re the first
reindeer I’ve ever seen in here.”
The reindeer looked hard at the
hoofful of change and said, “Hmmmpf. Let me tell you something, buddy. At these
prices, I’m the last reindeer you’ll see in here.”
HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY…