ALRIGHT…I HAVE AN IDEA FOR YOU TODAY…PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING SUGGESTION…..
I just about slapped a guy the other day….on july 4th he said, “wow, the summer is half over now.” i don’t want to hear that…besides, he’s wrong…right? HE’S WRONG…..it’s amazing how fast summer goes and then winter lasts like 9 months…..
your blog is sponsored by PIERSON FORD in ABERDEEN…..hey, the new incentives are out on FORD products….we have some F-150’S that are priced over $10,000 dollars off the MSRP….you really need to stop in and see what’s going on…or check our website, which i’ll get to soon…..plus GREAT LEASE SPECIALS….and GREAT INTEREST RATES…..
but what i want to talk to today is about your kids…..we all know that no parent alive wants to put their child in a car that’s not dependable….at PIERSON FORD, all vehicles are gone thru from front to back….you can be assured that when you buy a vehicle for your kids, they’re ready to go and are in driving shape….i’m sure you want piece of mind when your child goes off to college…..so, find a car on the lot that still has warranty on it….OR, we will show you options on how you can ADD A WARRANTY to your pre-owned vehicle……stop by today….PIERSON FORD in the auto plaza in ABERDEEN….or check us out on the web at: http://piersonford.com/
1. HERE COME YOUR MONDAY FUNNIES….
ummm…you might want to think about changing this headstone…..
definetly a slow slow news day in this paper…..
i have one word for the following one….YUCK….
i love this FOURTH OF JULY funny….
okay…all you daredevils look away for a minute….
2. happy birthday wishes are going out to a rock and roll legend….CHUCK NEGRON, the former lead singer of ‘THREE DOG NIGHT’ turns 71 years old today….here’s a picture of the band back in the 70’s….CHUCK has the moustache and long hair….he’s on the right side….
THREE DOG NIGHT had some wonderful hit songs, including the following….
CHUCK NEGRON is still out there touring at 71 years of age….he’s touring as “CHUCK NEGRON, FORMERLY OF THREE DOG NIGHT.” i hear he still has his wonderful pipes and puts on a good show…here’s CHUCK NEGRON today at 71…..
3. LET’S TAKE A MUSIC BREAK…of course we’re going to play some “THREE DOG NIGHT” music….
here’s my favorite song by them…”SHAMBALA.”
how about the classic “JOY TO THE WORLD.”
and finally, “JUST AN OLD FASHIONED LOVE SONG.”
4. it’s funny how some people make us laugh just by looking at them…..not because we make fun of their looks, but because it makes us think about their starring roles in movies….such is the actor MARTY FELDMAN…..just seeing him made us smile…..MARTY FELDMAN would have been 79 today, if he had not died at the young age of 48 back in 1982…..he died of a quick massive heart attack……
MARTY FELDMAN had some memorable roles…to me though, none better than IGOR on “YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN”….here he is with GENE WILDER in that awesome movie….
5. WE HOOKED HIM….our son TYLER comes down our house on sunday nights for supper and to watch the final season of “DEXTER.” my wife and i have been on him about watching HBO’S great series “THE NEWSROOM”……
we have been telling TYLER that he needs to watch season one, so he can start watching season two with us…because “DEXTER” is on at 8, and “THE NEWSROOM” is on at 9:00….and season two starts this sunday….well, he’s hooked….we were up until after 11:00 last night watching episodes….great show…great cast…..you might love it too….
6. this past weekend my lovely bride and i went to see the long anticipated movie “THE LONE RANGER.” our review? WE LOVED IT….i think it’s one of the best movies i’ve seen all year, and my wife agrees….but unfortunately, it BOMBED at the box office this past weekend….it’s going to go down in history as one of the biggest disappointments in entertainment…and that’s sad…it’s a great movie with a superb cast, and a fantastic story….but apparently it’s not for everybody……i went to church yesterday and told a couple that we hang out with that it was a great movie…they looked at each other and asked me, “what theater did you go to?” they hated it….they said it was one of the WORST movies they have seen in recent years……well, to each his or her own…..WE LOVED IT…AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT…
7. yesterday was my first sunday back preaching in over a month….i took the entire month of june off to get the old battery charged up….i was actually nervous a little bit about preaching yesterday, but all i had to do was strap on the microphone and i was ready and raring to go…..and everybody was so appreciative that i was back….that really energized me……church is important….hearing GOD’S word is important…..just being back with my church families made me feel so much better than i did before……..i felt like i was home…..
8. ARE YOU IN THE MOOD FOR A NEW TOILET? ready to change things up a bit? how about trying one of these toilets…..WOW…SOMEBODY MUST HAVE BEEN PRETTY DOGGONE BORED….
wow..if the light hits this one right, there will be some splashing….
how about some CHROME toilets?
i think i would be afraid to use this one….
i’m pretty sure i would be peeing all over if i had the next one….pretty much takes the eyes off the prize…..
i am not worthy of using the next one….wow….
well, i guess if you want me to feel at home in my bathroom, the next one would be for me!!!!
JOKE OF THE DAY:
A man calls Animal Control to get a crazed gorilla off his roof. A van pulls up and an old man gets out, carrying a small dog, a baseball bat and a gun. He hands the man the gun.
“OK, here’s what we do. I’m going to go up onto your roof and threaten the gorilla with this baseball bat until he falls down. When he falls down, this little dog will bite him in the crotch until he’s incapacitated.”
“Great,” says the man, “but what’s the gun for?”
“If I fall down instead of the gorilla, shoot the dog.”
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY MY FRIENDS…