OKAY…IT’S MONDAY…BUT I FOUND A NEW WAY TO MAKE IT GO QUICKER…..
your blog is sponsored by PIERSON FORD IN ABERDEEN…guess what? the 2014’s are rolling in……we have a huge lineup of the 2014 FORD ESCAPE…..check out this beauty…..
i have been at PIERSON FORD since september, and this is BY FAR the biggest selection of ESCAPE’S that we have had in…….plus the 2014 EXPLORERS are here too…….see the full lineup of new and pre-owned vehicles at our website: http://piersonford.com/
you can always call us at: 1-800-627-1237…….or better yet, stop out and see us in the auto plaza in ABERDEEN….north highway 281, right across from SHOPKO….
1. HERE COME YOUR MONDAY FUNNIES…..
i would agree with the next one…..
well, guess this guy has had better days…..
and now…the nominees for “BEST NAMING OF A SALON.”
okay…here’s the deal…..if you’re going to put a sign out front, HAVE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO WRITE USE THE SIGN….SHEESH….
when i read the next sign i said…yes…YES….AWWWW…..
2. we begin our blog with sad news…”GLEE” star CORY MONTEITH died over the weekend at the age of only 31……he was found dead in a hotel in VANCOUVER…..i didn’t know the guy because i had never watched the show before…but he had a massive following……..and a good looking guy, too…..
here he is with co-star and former girlfriend LEA MICHELE….
there are thousands of actors, singers, and entertainers out there…so, the chance of popular ones dying are good……it’s just sad when it’s a young person like this….makes you appreciate life even more….
3. speaking of celebrity deaths, WHITNEY HOUSTON now has her tombstone….and it features a line from her most famous song…….
4. we have a birthday milestone today…actress BRIGITTE NEILSEN turns 50…how about that? she was in “BEVERLY HILLS COP II” and many other movies…and she’s known for her short marriage to SYLVESTER STALLONE….in fact, she’s been married FIVE TIMES…..here she is…..
5. KEN KERCHEVAL who played “CLIFF BARNES” on “DALLAS” has a birthday today…….he was J.R. EWING’S arch enemy…..KEN is 78 today……remember him?
here is KEN KERCHEVAL recently…including one with the “DALLAS” cast in the past year or so……
6. and finally, actor JAN MICHAEL VINCENT is knocking on the door to 70…he is 69 today……my favorite movie that he was in was the DISNEY classic “THE WORLD’S GREATEST ATHLETE.”
he also starred with ERNEST BORGNINE in the tv show “AIRWOLF.”
JAN MICHAEL VINCENT has had some issues in the past few years, and i believe, has retired from HOLLYWOOD….here he is in recent years…….
7. so…imagine driving down the road when you see a motorcycle that has broken down….you stop to help and find out it’s a POP MUSIC SUPERSTAR….wouldn’t that be cool? well, it happened over the weekend to a young lady named EMILY KRAUS…..she was heading to a DAVE MATTHEWS BAND concert in HERSHEY, PENNSYLVANIA when she saw someone on the side of the road….guess who? DAVE MATTHEWS….she was shocked, but got to haul his bike and take him to his hotel room….how awesome, right?
DAVE MATTHEWS showed his appreciation and the fact that he’s a good guy….he took them to dinner, gave them backstage passes, and some signed memorabilia…..but i would imagine for EMILY, the memories mean more…..
8. IDIOT OF THE DAY: there’s a man known as “the fastest man on two wheels.” well, this morning he’s the “deadest man on two wheels.” this man from MAINE was traveling THREE HUNDRED MILES AN HOUR on a motorcyle when he crashed….let’s be real…when you crash at that speed, there’s literally no chance you’re coming out of it….it’s sad, but, you have to kind of have in the back of your mind that this could happen….
9. THE LUCKIEST MAN OF THE DAY: you are considered very lucky if you catch a foul ball at a major league baseball game….it’s considered extremely lucky to catch two in one game…BUT FOUR? that’s right…a man at a CLEVELAND INDIANS baseball game this weekend caught FOUR FOUL BALLS……the odds of that are astronomical…….
10. RANDY TRAVIS UPDATE: the last update that i heard was that they had RANDY heavily sedated because of the stroke and the brain surgery…probably a good thing…i would imagine his chances at life will change when they start weaning him off of the drugs….our hopes and prayers continue to be with RANDY TRAVIS and his family…..
***by the way, here’s something cool….a former classmate from VEBLEN named MARY, lives just a few miles from RANDY TRAVIS….the town has posted signs wishing their local celebrity the best of luck…..MARY…I’M JEALOUS….
11. JOKE OF THE DAY:
Two bored casino dealers were waiting at a craps table.
A very attractive blonde lady arrived and bet twenty thousand dollars on a single roll of the dice.
She said, ” I hope you don’t mind, but I feel much luckier when I’m nude.”
With that she stripped from her neck down, rolled the dice and yelled,
“Mama needs new clothes!”
Then she yelled…”YES! YES! I WON! I WON!” She jumped up and down and
hugged each of the dealers. With that she picked up all the money and
clothes and quickly departed.
The dealers just stared at each other dumb founded.
Finally, one of them asked,
“What did she roll?”
The other answered, “I thought YOU were watching!”
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY….