OKAY..IT’S WEDNESDAY….EVERYBODY LOOK BUSY…HERE’S MY PLAN FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
your favorite blog is sponsored by PIERSON FORD IN ABERDEEN……hey, I’ve been talking about the new vehicles on our lot…well, PIERSON FORD has one of the largest selection of FORD pickups around…..and we carry a big selection of them all…
like the FORD F-150….over SIXTY in stock…..
the hard working F-250….if you haven’t driven one, you’ll be blown away by it’s power and quietness….
and the FORD F-350….our “workhorse.” this truck will also blown you away with it’s power……there’s no other brand like FORD….
we have so many pickups that we had to start ANOTHER AREA OF THEM on the south side of the business…….to see our selection, go to our website, or click on this link: http://piersonford.com/ you can also give us a call at 1-800-627-1237…or even better, stop and see PIERSON FORD in the auto plaza in ABERDEEN….north highway 281…right across from SHOPKO….
1. HERE COME YOUR FUNNIES……
okay…homelessness is not funny…it’s a very serious problem…and a very sad problem…HOWEVER, I love the fact that some of them are honest and have a sense of humor…check these out…..
and, i’m supposed to give you a dollar WHEN YOU WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THE NEXT ONE?
hmm…I’ve always wondered this about dentists….
the next time we go to this mall, i’m going to SCREAM AND ACT UP so my wife takes me to day care….hee hee….
if you agree with the next one, shout “I AGREE” real loud…i’ll hear ya….
and finally, I’ve actually thought of this before….
2. happy birthday wishes are going out to the beautiful actress DIAHANN CARROLL…she turns 78 today…do you remember her? she’s been on numerous shows, but she’s mostly known for playing the star role in the show “JULIA” which ran from 1968-1971…..
here’s DIAHANN CARROLL today at 78……
3. the young boy who played her son on the show is MARC COPAGE…this should make you feel old…he’s now 51 year old…..he also played on the “bully” episode of “DIFFERENT STROKES” where ARNOLD was getting bullied……MARC also appeared as a lawyer in the BRUCE WILLIS movie “THE KID.”
here’s JULIA’S tv son, MARC COPAGE today at 51…..
4. LUCILLE BALL and DESI ARNAZ’S daughter turns 61 today…of course, i’m talking about LUCIE ARNAZ….she came from a showbiz family, and appeared on tv with her famous mommy…..here’s the happy couple with their young children LUCIE and DEZI JR….
here’s LUCIE ARNAZ today at 62…..
by the way, her brother DEZI ARNAZ, JR. is now 60 years old……here he is recently…..
5. okay…a young boy getting slapped is normally not funny….but when it’s accidental it kind of makes me chuckle….baseball pitcher BARTOLO COLON was attempting to give a hug to a fellow player, when the players son got in the way…check this out….
6. a couple of celebrity updates:
RANDY TRAVIS is supposedly alert and communicating somehow with relatives……the doctor said he will have a long long long road to recovery……
it’s official…actor CORY MONTEITH from “GLEE” died of an accidental overdose of heroin and alcohol….how sad…..but, you play with fire, you’re going to get burned…..
7. speaking of celebrities, i’m getting rather tired and bored with JUSTIN BIEBER…he’s been in the news a lot lately, not for singing, but for being a BAD BOY…he’s notorious for driving like a maniac in his sports car…he’s even had neighbors and high profile other celebrities chasing him down to make him slow down….and now….SPITTING…yep…apparently this young egomaniac has spit on a few people….people asking for autographs..paparazzi…I don’t know who else……he appears headed for “LIDSAY LAND” with the likes of LINDSAY LOHAN……it’s amazing how money and fame can ruin people….I guess that’s why I won’t get ruined…i’m not famous and CERTAINLY not rich….
8. ROBERT DOWNEY, JR. has officially been named the FORBES magazine “HIGHEST PAID ACTOR IN HOLLYWOOD.” I like this guy….i’m so glad that he battled back from his terrible addictions and got his life cleaned up…he’s a tremendous actor…….here are some of his movies…..
this is BY FAR my favorite ROBERT DOWNEY, JR. movie…of course, i’m a diehard CHARLIE CHAPLIN fan….
he was almost unrecognizable in “TROPIC THUNDER.” a very funny movie, by the way….
one of his early roles was in the 80’s classic “WEIRD SCIENCE.” he’s on the right….
and he is fantastic as “IRONMAN.”
oh..i should probably tell you WHY he is number one on the FORBES list….from june 2012 thru june 2013, ROBERT DOWNEY JUNIOR MADE 75 MILLION DOLLARS…..yeah, 75 MILLION….heck, I can find that amount in change in my couch…YEAH, RIGHT…..
9. okay…there’s a new movie coming out this weekend that I can’t decide whether or not to see…..
RYAN REYNOLDS character dies and comes back to earth from heaven to fight off evil spirits who are causing tons of problems in our world….it peaks my interest, but then again, it looks awfully silly…i’m sure i’ll go….I need some heart attack inducing popcorn anyway……..
10. JOKE OF THE DAY:
The pharmacist gives him the what he needs and as the young man is going out; he returns and says, “Give me another one because my girlfriend’s sister is very cute too. She always flirts with me when she sees me and I think I might strike it lucky there too.”
The pharmacist gives him a second piece of protection and as the boy is leaving he turns back and says, “Go on, give me one more because my girlfriend’s mom is still pretty cute and when she sees me she always makes eyes, and since she invited me for dinner, I think she is expecting me to make a move!”
During dinner, the young man is sitting with his girlfriend on his left, the sister on his right and the mum facing him.
When the dad gets there, the boy lowers his head and starts praying, “Dear Lord, bless this dinner and Thank you for all you give us.” A minute later the boy is still praying; “Thank you Lord for your kindness.” Ten minutes go by and the boy is still praying, keeping his head down. The others look at each other surprised and his girlfriend is even more surprised than the others. She gets close to the boy and says in his ear, “I didn’t know you were so religious.”
The boy replies, “I didn’t know your dad was a pharmacist!”