BIG DAY TODAY…BIG DAY TOMORROW…..TODAY IS MY GORGEOUS WIFE JEANNIE’S BIRTHDAY…TOMORROW IS MY HANDSOME SON TYLER’S BIRTHDAY…..here they are…the princess and her son….
there are four of us in our family…….the other three have birthdays within two weeks of each other in july….expensive month for dad…ha ha……
your blog is sponsored by PIERSON FORD IN ABERDEEN….the big “MEGA SALE” continues thru a week from today….remember, we have daily stuff going on!!!!!
****GREAT PRICES ON VEHICLES…..
****FANTASTIC RATES ON INTEREST….we’re doing the event with our friends from HEALTHCARE PLUS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION…..
****TREMENDOUS LEASE SPECIALS….
****PIZZA DAY IS (TODAY) WEDNESDAY FROM 11:30AM-1PM
****FAMILY FUN DAY IS THURSDAY FROM 3-7PM …INFLATABLES FOR FAMILY FUN!!!!
****PIZZA DAY IS FRIDAY FROM 11:30AM-1PM
****WE’RE GIVING BASEBALL TICKETS AWAY ON SATURDAY FROM 1-4…..YOUR CHANCE TO WIN MINNESOTA TWINS TICKETS…..
****GET A PIERSON FORD MUG MONDAY THE 29TH WITH EVERY PURCHASE
****NEXT TUESDAY JULY 30TH IS “TACO TUESDAY” FROM 11:30AM-1PM..
****OUR BIG EVENT WRAPS UP ON WEDNESDAY JULY 31ST WITH “GPS DAY”…RECEIVE A NO CHARGE GPS SYSTEM WITH EVERY PURCHASE ON THAT DAY…
we’ve made a lot of people incredibly happy…let us make you happy too…come on in and check out the “MEGA SALE” on now thru the end of the month….PIERSON FORD is located on north highway 281 in ABERDEEN….call us at 1-800-627-1237…or check us out on the internet at: http://piersonford.com/
1. HOW ABOUT SOME FUNNIES FOR TODAY?
I don’t know…but I think this “status” is looking awfully good about right now…
okay…I have to admit…I find the next one hilarious…but I would love to see how it flies at the local “wafflehouse.” ha ha
“I’M GOING TO BAG ME SOMEONE FROM SASKATOON.”
I COMPLETELY agree with the next one…how frustrating….
and now…THE MOST HILARIOUS COMMENT I HAVE FOUND IN MONTHS….
2. our sympathies are going out to the family of actor DENNIS FARINA…he died a couple of days ago at the age of 69 from a blood clot to the lung…..DENNIS FARINA is not a household name….but his face is….he’s been a character actor in hundreds of tv shows and movies……he’s most famous for playing JOE FONTANA in the long running show “LAW AND ORDER.” great actor….and by the way, he was a real life CHICAGO policeman in a former life…….
3. it’s no coincidence that my incredibly beautiful wife shares a birthday with “WONDERWOMAN.” because, they truly both are beautiful and are real life WONDERWOMEN…..actress LYNDA CARTER turns 62 year old today……let’s reflect back on her days as our favorite female superhero…….
LYNDA CARTER had the most beautiful eyes on television…..
as I mentioned, LYNDA CARTER is now 62…here’s what she looks like today…..
4. WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY MILESTONE…..actor JOHN ANISTON from “DAYS OF OUR LIVES” turns 80 today….he’s been playing VICTOR KIRIAKIS for decades….and yes, he’s the daddy of JENNIFER ANISTON…..here they are years ago…..
here’s JOHN ANISTON today at 80…with his super gorgeous daughter……
5. and finally, “LAUGH-IN” star RUTH BUZZI has a birthday today…she’s pushing 80, believe it or not…RUTH BUZZI is 77 today…….here she is back then, including her most famous character on the show….
here is RUTH BUZZI today at 77…..
6. remember the 80’s band, “A FLOCK OF SEAGULLS?”
they had the monster hit “I RAN (SO FAR AWAY.)”…..their lead singer MIKE SCORE is known for his wild hairdo that people tried to copy…..
well, I did not know this, but MIKE SCORE is still touring as “A FLOCK OF SEAGULLS.” they had a little misfortune the other day…..somebody stole over $70,000 dollars in guitars and other band gear from the band…..they lost clothing, hard drives of music, guitars and other equipment, too….somebody stole their rental van from their hotel…HOW PATHETIC…..anyway, we’ll keep their memory alive by hearing their famous song, shortly…….but I did want to tell you that their lead singer, MIKE SCORE, is now 55 years old…here he is today…without the funky hairdo….
I STILL HAVE THIS RECORD!!!!
and here’s the 1982 video of a song that we can all still sing the words to……
7. okay…i’m sorry…please don’t hold this against me, but I don’t see what all the fuss is with the “ROYAL FAMILY.” I mean, this baby news the last couple of days has DOMINATED national news coverage….I get the pageantry of their lives in GREAT BRITAIN…..I just don’t completely understand all the fascination……..anyway, i’ll jump into the all the fun by posting a picture of the family….here’s PRINCE WILLIAM and the very beautiful KATE MIDDLETON with their super cute young son, who, as of this blog had not been named yet……
may I suggest “BOB?” I would love to someday say “KING BOB.”
8. I love FACEBOOK…I really do….I have had so much fun connecting with family and friends that I haven’t talked to in years….I love reading people’s posts, and seeing pictures of family and friends…I love the jokes……I love a lot about it…however…I HATE THE DRAMA…..the DRAMA on FACEBOOK will be the reason I someday pull the plug on it…….here’s my take….when you make a post that says “CRAP…I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED”, people are going to wonder what the hell happened….but then people put on there next “PLEASE RESPECT MY PRIVACY.” uumm…excuse me? you just threw out there something that you obviously wanted people to know about, and then you fold up like a sleeping sofa? that doesn’t work….I mean, I don’t want to know about their problem, but DON’T PUT IT OUT THERE IF YOU DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW…….
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA…..it just gets so old sometimes……I have enough problems of my own in this world without throwing some drama king and queens’s stuff into my fold….
9. JOKE OF THE DAY:
Two old men, Abe and Sol, sit on a park bench feeding pigeons and talking about baseball. Abe turns to Sol and asks, “Do you think there’s baseball in Heaven?”
Sol thinks about it for a minute and replies, “I dunno. But let’s make a deal — if I die first, I’ll come back and tell you if there’s baseball in Heaven, and if you die first, you do the same.”
They shake on it and sadly, a few months later, poor Abe passes on. Soon afterward, Sol sits in the park feeding the pigeons by himself and hears a voice whisper, “Sol… Sol… .”
Sol responds, “Abe! Is that you?”
“Yes it is, Sol,” whispers Abe’s ghost.
Sol, still amazed, asks, “So, is there baseball in Heaven?”
“Well,” says Abe, “I’ve got good news and bad news.”
“Gimme the good news first,” says Sol.
Abe says, “Well, there is baseball in Heaven.”
Sol says, “That’s great! What news could be bad enough to ruin that?”
Abe sighs and whispers, “You’re pitching on Friday.”
HAVE A GREAT DAY…