UUMMM…THE OTHER ONE IS “FUN.” YEAH, THAT’S THE WORD….
well, the MEGA SALE continues to roll on at PIERSON FORD IN ABERDEEN….you have until next Wednesday, the end of july to take advantage of the deals…..
****GREAT PRICES ON VEHICLES…..
****FANTASTIC RATES ON INTEREST….we’re doing the event with our friends from HEALTHCARE PLUS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION…..
****TREMENDOUS LEASE SPECIALS….
****PIZZA DAY IS TODAY, FRIDAY FROM 11:30AM-1PM
****WE’RE GIVING BASEBALL TICKETS AWAY ON SATURDAY FROM 1-4…..YOUR CHANCE TO WIN MINNESOTA TWINS TICKETS…..plus kids can register from 1-4 for passes to WILD WATER WEST, THE MALL OF AMERICA, MINNESOTA ZOO, AND MORE…..
****GET A PIERSON FORD MUG MONDAY THE 29TH WITH EVERY PURCHASE
****NEXT TUESDAY JULY 30TH IS “TACO TUESDAY” FROM 11:30AM-1PM..
****OUR BIG EVENT WRAPS UP ON WEDNESDAY JULY 31ST WITH “GPS DAY”…RECEIVE A NO CHARGE GPS SYSTEM WITH EVERY PURCHASE ON THAT DAY…
we’ve made a lot of people incredibly happy…let us make you happy too…come on in and check out the “MEGA SALE” on now thru the end of the month….PIERSON FORD is located on north highway 281 in ABERDEEN….call us at 1-800-627-1237…or check us out on the internet at: http://piersonford.com/
1. LET’S GET CRAZY…..
well, someone has a little time at work, however, it’s incredibly CREATIVE….
my suggestion for the next guy….PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH…SHEESH….
finally, a restroom sign that unfortunately tells the truth….
I used to help raise sheep….THIS NEXT ONE IS SO TRUE….dumbest animals EVER….
AND FINALLY, MY FAVORITE ONE FOR TODAY….
2. wow is this crazy….MICK JAGGER of “THE ROLLING STONES” is 70 today….SEVENTY…..SEVENTY!!! it seems weird saying it……MICK has been in the business for over FIVE DECADES…here he is in his younger years…
here are “THE ROLLING STONES” in their younger years….
here’s MICK JAGGER leaving his 70th birthday party…plus one of his band from this year getting ready for their tour…that’s right, THEY’RE STILL ROCKIN’…..
3. READY TO ROCK OUT? here’s a few ROLLING STONES classics in honor of MICK JAGGER’S 70th birthday today….
how about a little “BROWN SUGAR?”
here’s a little of “ALL OVER NOW.”
and my personal favorite, “START ME UP.”
4. also today, actor JAMES BEST turns 87…what character did he play?
that’s right, ROSCOE P. COLTRANE on “THE DUKES OF HAZZARD.” here’s what he looks like today at 87……
5. on Saturday, singer MAUREEN MCGOVERN turns 64….she’s remembered for hits like “CAN YOU READY MY MIND” from the “SUPERMAN” movie, and a song from “THE POSEIDON ADVENTURE.” remember this song?
here’s MAUREEN MCGOVERN back in her hit years….including the album that a lot of people had….
here’s MAUREEN MCGOVERN today at 64…..
6. here are the two songs I talked about…
“THE MORNING AFTER.”
and my favorite, “CAN YOU READ MY MIND.”
7. I love when ladies don’t age…my awesomely beautiful wife is one of those…LORI LOUGHLIN is another….you probably remember her most as REBECCA from “FULL HOUSE.” but, LORI got her start on “THE EDGE OF NIGHT” soap opera….
are you ready to see how beautiful LORI LOUGHLIN is at 49? she definetly is….plus check out a photo of the “FULL HOUSE” cast recently….
8. well, it’s movie night with the friends tonight….it’s been a crazy week at work with the MEGA SALE…hope I don’t fall asleep in the movie…I shouldn’t…i’ll be filling my face with popcorn…what are we going to see?
I have heard it’s funnier than the first one…i’ll let you know on Monday….
9. well, the royal baby has a name…it’s BALDEMAR HUERTO……no, kidding…but his real name is about as bad…..GEORGE ALEXANDER LOUIS….yeah…KING GEORGE…..I was close with KING BOB…………..
10. JOKE OF THE DAY….(and a good one if I say so myself.)
a customer walks into a store and asks, “sir, in what aisle will I find polish sausage?”
the man said, “oh, you must be polish.”
the man instantly gets offended…he says, “oh, I suppose if I was looking for lefse I would have to be Norwegian…or If I was buying tacos I would have to be Mexican…or if I was buying kosher hot dogs I would have to be jewish…….or, if I was buying Irish whiskey that I would have to be irish…..so, what makes you think that just because I want polish sausage that i’m polish?”
the store owner says, “because this is ACE HARDWARE.”
HAVE A TERRIFIC WEEKEND…