SERIOUSLY? AUGUST FIRST? WHERE THE HECK DID JUNE AND JULY GO?
your blog is sponsored by PIERSON FORD IN ABERDEEN….wow…we’re exhausted…what a great “MEGA SALE.” to those who came in and test drove and bought vehicles, we say “THANK YOU SO MUCH.” to those who came in and enjoyed our free meals and giveaways, WE THANK YOU FOR STOPPING…remember, PIERSON FORD wants to be the ONLY place you shop for vehicles. we are working hard to do the absolute best we can in finding the vehicle you want…..and we know that if you’re going to spend hard earned money and keep a vehicle for a few years, you want THE PERFECT VEHICLE…that’s what our sales crew is for….make sure to stop by PIERSON FORD for your next new FORD, or pre-owned vehicle from about any make and model.
call us at 1-800-627-1237, or stop and see us in the auto plaza in ABERDEEN…you can also see our lineup at: http://piersonford.com/
1. HERE COME YOUR FUNNIES….
okay…once again…PROOF READ….SHEESH….
I wish my computer would show the next one….
so, THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED TO HER….
thank goodness i’m not the next guy….
and, one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES….
2. i’m so happy….THE NFL PRESEASON BEGINS THIS WEEKEND…YAY!!!! it’s also time to get my fantasy football draft ready……my WASHINGTON REDSKINS open up their preseason one week from tonight, when they play my son TYLER’S TENNESSEE TITANS….we’ve already devised a plan to find a place to watch the game…the problem is, the NFL NETWORK shows rebroadcasts of the games hours after the game is over….I can’t do that…..it’s preseason…not that important….I know i’ll check the scoreboard before I watch it hours later…..
3. did you hear about the T.G.I. FRIDAY’S in NEW JERSEY? they have been fined $500,000 dollars for serving cheap booze and charging people for top of the line booze…..wow…it’s going to take a lot of cans of HAMM’S to pay for that fine…….
4. it’s a milestone birthday today…actress TEMPEST BLEDSOE, who played VANESSA HUXTABLE on “THE COSBY SHOW”, turns 40 today…that kind of makes us feel old, doesn’t it?
here’s our now 40 year old TEMPEST BLEDSOE today, including one with her tv daddy, BILL COSBY….
5. READY FOR SOME MORE CELEBRITY HIGH SCHOOL PHOTOS? some of these I would have never guessed…like this one…
who is this?
tv talk show host RACHEL MADDOW….
this next one I may have gotten eventually, but not at first…..
it’s music superstar TAYLOR SWIFT……who I hope NEVER writes a song about me…..
I think I could have figured out the next one…..
it’s superhunk GEORGE CLOONEY….
I did get the next one right away…and i’m sure you will, too….
it’s “FRIENDS” star MATT LEBLANC….
and now, two others that I would have NEVER figured out…..
who is this?
it’s BEN AFFLECK’S wife, JENNIFER GARNER….
and finally, who do you think this is?
if you guess PHYLIS DILLER you are incorrect…if you guessed MADONNA, you are correct……
6. the one celebrity that I didn’t think would turn into a TRAINWRECK is JUSTIN BIEBER…I was wrong….he has been in trouble for excessive speeding, fighting, possible alcohol and drugs, and just kind of being a difficult thug….and AMANDA BYNES has totally gone off the deep end….i’m so thankful that my two boys had an upbringing in small town SOUTH DAKOTA….where life is slower, and lessons in life are learned. I feel sorry for these kids that get millions of dollars and throngs of fans thrust at them when they are teenagers…how can they possibly handle that? I think I need to adopt JUSTIN and bring him to WARNER, SOUTH DAKOTA…I can straighten him out with our small town values…..
7. RANDY TRAVIS UPDATE:
country star RANDY TRAVIS has been moved out of the hospital and is now in a physical therapy unit….our best wishes continue to go out to him….
8. TEXTING BAN IN ABERDEEN, SOUTH DAKOTA….i’m happy about this…I have been in so many close call accidents with people, especially younger kids who were texting while driving…..I hate the fact with human nature that it takes a horrible tragedy to wake people up….also, the texting ban is good for me, because it frees up a hand to hold a burger and a beer…..(KIDDING.)
9. JOKE OF THE DAY:
The National Transportation Safety Board had recently funded a project with the U.S. auto makers whereby they are to install a black box voice recorders in pick-up trucks.
This project was done in an effort to determine the circumstances in the last 15 seconds before the a truck crash. They were surprised to find in 49 of the 50 states the last words of drivers in 61.2 percent of crashes were, “SON OF A B…….”…..
Only the state of South Dakota was different, where 89.3 percent of the final words were:
“Hold my beer and watch this!”
ENJOY YOUR DAY…