YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!
I STILL love that geico commercial…ha ha….
your favorite blog is sponsored by PIERSON FORD IN ABERDEEN…..alright…here’s the deal….we have been selling a lot of brand new FORD’S…which means that pre-owned vehicles are flying in for trade-ins….we have some really really nice cars on the lot for the school kids….doesn’t matter whether your child is going to high school or college, we know that you want the ABSOLUTE BEST AND SAFEST VEHICLE ON THE ROAD….as parents, we all want that comfort….i’m here to tell you that PIERSON FORD has technicians that go thru these vehicles from front to back….we don’t put vehicles on the lot that have tons of issues….if they do, WE FIX THEM…just like a good dealership is supposed to do…..see our lineup at: http://piersonford.com/ call us at 1-800-627-1237, or make it easy on yourself by stopping by to see us in the auto plaza in ABERDEEN, located on north highway 281……
1. I’M SO EXCITED….I have Thursday and Friday off, my wife is out of town, and i’ll be SHAKIN’ THE WINDOWS ON THE HOUSE…..i’m going to change over my jukebox….that’s right, i’m going to be BLARING the songs I have in there now, while i’m changing up the 45’s in my jukebox…..MY APOLOGIES UP FRONT TO MY NEIGHBORS…..I have a blast doing that…I have dreamed all of my life of having a jukebox, and now that I have one, i’m in music heaven……this is pretty much what my jukebox looks like…..
2. HOW ABOUT SOME FUNNY STUFF?
hmm…wish I would have thought about this for my kids…..
love this next one…fits me PERFECTLY….
well, when it comes down to it, I guess this next one would be exactly true…..
and speaking of that crappy subject, here is one cake I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER BE ABLE TO EAT…..
love this one….
and finally, I know some friends who would try this….
3. okay, you would have to be dead, or SERIOUSLY not paying attention to know that i’m a diehard WASHINGTON REDSKINS fan……and, I own a lot of apparel of my favorite team……I usually buy a jersey and a couple of t-shirts a year……however, this next one WILL NOT BE IN MY PURCHASES….yuck…..
although, I DO like the back of the t-shirt….
I figure that someone must have drunk one of those giant beers from the above picture before they designed this t-shirt……
4. MILESTONE BIRTHDAY TODAY….happy birthday wishes are going out to music legend KENNY ROGERS….how about this…KENNY ROGERS IS SEVENTY FIVE TODAY…..75!!!!!! doesn’t seem possible, but yet it does…..
****he’s 75, but his face is 14………
KENNY ROGERS got his start with “THE NEW CHRISTY MINSTRELS”…he doubled as the bass player and frontman….here he is with the group…KENNY is on the far right holding the bass….
how’s this for a cute younger picture….
of course, KENNY ROGERS got his big startup with “KENNY ROGERS AND THE FIRST EDITION.”
here are some of the legendary songs by KENNY ROGERS….
most of us will always remember KENNY ROGERS the way he looked in the 70’s and 80’s……….
here’s KENNY ROGERS today at 75……wonder if he did his plastic surgery himself? the first picture is with the other COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME inductees for this year…the fantastic BOBBY BARE on the left, and COWBOY JACK CLEMENT on the right……JACK CLEMENT, unfortunately, died a few days ago on august 8th at the age of 82….the great BOBBY BARE is now 78………
5. LET’S TAKE A MUSIC BREAK…who doesn’t love KENNY ROGER’S music? I sure do….let’s play some….
here’s the classic “RUBY, DON’T TAKE YOUR LOVE TO TOWN,” written by the incredibly awesome MEL TILLIS….
“LUCILLE” was one of the biggest songs of the 70’s….
and, one for me…one of my personal favorites by KENNY is “LOVE THE WORLD AWAY” from 1980….(I need to add this one to my jukebox tomorrow.)
6. well, as I mentioned, my wife is gone thru sunday….so, that means that I had to go to the store yesterday and buy some MAN FOOD….in case you don’t know, it’s entirely different from what my wife would buy…..pizza…popcorn…potato chips…..easy microwavable stuff……yesterday I found something that I tried last night and I LOVED IT…..you know the big hot dog name “NATHAN’S?” I found out that they have some pretzel dogs available…and they are INCREDIBLE….
I still have three left in the package….they will definetly be gone by the time my beauty comes home…..and, I will still be buying them after she gets back….they are THAT GOOD….
so, I wear it to school, and I tell a couple of my friends, “you know guys, even though she’s not super pretty, there’s still kind of a sexiness about her.” my friends look at each other, bust out laughing and say “you idiot…that’s A GUY….get it? BOY GEORGE?” well, I knew the name, but I still thought he was a girl….lesson learned….
anyway, the CULTURE CLUB are known for some really good 80’s music……here are some songs, and some 80’s photos of BOY GEORGE and THE CULTURE CLUB….
BOY GEORGE is still singing, just not as “THE CULTURE CLUB.” he is now 52 years old…had some issues in his years, but is still getting around…..I have to say this…I would DEFINETLY go and see “THE CULTURE CLUB” is they reformed and went on tour……here’s BOY GEORGE today….
8. IT’S AN 80’S DANCE PARTY….enjoy some “CULTURE CLUB” music…
here’s the song that kicked off their career in a major way…”DO YOU REALLY WANT TO HURT ME?”
and here’s “KARMA CHAMELEON.”
9. does anybody remember the parody song in country music by MOE BANDY AND JOE STAMPLEY? they made fun of BOY GEORGE in a great way…the song was called “WHERE’S THE DRESS?” see if you remember this….
10. JOKE OF THE DAY:
A blonde woman is walking down the street, with her blouse open. A cop is
approaching from about a block away, thinking, “Boy, my eyes must be
going, it looks like that woman’s right one is hanging out.”
As he gets closer it becomes apparent that, yes indeed it is hanging out.
When he gets face to face with her he says, “Ma’am, are you aware I
could cite you for indecent exposure?”
She says, “Why, officer?”
“Well, your right one is hanging out.”
She looks down and says “OH MY GOD, I LEFT MY BABY ON THE BUS!!”
HAVE A TREMENDOUS DAY…