HEY, I THINK I HAVE THE PROBLEM FIXED…..(CROSS YOUR FINGERS)…I HAVE SOME MAKING UP TO DO, SO LET’S GET TO IT….
your blog is sponsored by PIERSON FORD IN ABERDEEN…okay, here’s the deal…we have been selling TONS of FORD F-150’S….why? because, like I said before, they are $10,000-$13,000 dollars off of the MSRP….can you believe that? AMERICA’S number one pickup with huge huge savings…..and how can you argue with their number one status? for 36 YEARS RUNNING, FORD HAS BEEN NUMBER ONE……..there’s not one year in the past three decades plus, that another brand of pickup beat out the FORD’S…seriously, if that doesn’t tell you about the quality and durability of FORD’S, then I don’t know what else will prove that……and once you test drive a FORD, you will be hooked…in the past year, I have had many CHEVY and DODGE pickup drivers switch to FORD….some of these people have been fans of their brands for generations….and they switched to FORDS….come on in and see how impressive and awesome FORD’S are….stop by PIERSON FORD in the auto plaza, just across from SHOPKO on north highway 281……call us at 1-800-627-1237, or check us out online at: http://piersonford.com/
1. HOW ABOUT SOME FUNNIES FOR YOU?
well, if I was a kid, I might be scared to eat at this place….
AH, YES…finally, a place to eat that satisfies EVERY person’s response to “where do you want to eat?”
how can you argue with this kid’s reasoning?
hmmm….this next one has a point!!!
and, this next one has a point, too….get it? A POINT?
2. IT’S BLIZZARD TIME IN SOUTH DAKOTA….seriously, I am NOT ready for this crap…..west river SOUTH DAKOTA got buried in, from what we hear, up to 50 inches of snow…FIFTY INCHES…..the good thing about west river, is that the snow usually melts in the next few days…it doesn’t stick around very long……unlike where we live in east river, where the snow starts and stays until April or May….yuck…..anyway, here are a couple of pictures from the blizzard late last week……by the way, some communities out west are STILL without power today…….I feel bad for them……
THIS NEXT ONE IS UNREAL…this is a photo from interstate 90 exit 60….
and this is about what it is…..our SOUTH DAKOTA forecast…it’s not real, but last week it seemed like it…..we had snow in the west, heavy rain in the east, and tornadoes down south….all in the same day!!!
3. alright, this government shutdown is starting to make my blood boil….CONGRESS acts like a bunch of little babies…..fighting back and forth….arguing with one another…going on tv and in other forms of media and doing their name calling and blame game….it’s sickening…….A LOT OF THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT WORKING IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE…seriously, that’s why we voted them in office……if I had my way, this next one would come true…..
and then, to make me even angrier, some of our nation’s finest, including the top office, are weighing in on the REDSKIN’S name change…..ummm…..FOCUS ON WHAT’S IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW…DO YOUR JOB….
I honestly thought that this would end after one day, or TWO DAYS MAX….well, I didn’t give our leaders enough credit…negative credit I mean…….c’mon WASHINGTON….get it done…get people back to work…figure this out…work together…..your future in CONGRESS depends on it!!!
4. CASEY KASEM is one of the legends in broadcasting…he was the host of “AMERICAN TOP 40” for decades, and as a broadcaster, he is a true inspiration….well, if you have seen news on him recently, it’s not good…in addition to being extremely sick with advance Parkinson’s disease, CASEY’S family is fighting….apparently his wife, JEAN KASEM is not letting his kids or other family members see him….the family has been picketing outside of CASEY’S home….I truly cannot even imagine how someone can keep their husband’s kids from seeing him……I hope these kids get in soon….I would hate to see something happen to this awesome man without the kids being by his side…I hope that JEAN wises up soon and opens the doors to the kids…here are the kids and family picketing…..
here’s an early picture of CASEY KASEM and his kids…and a fairly recent one of CASEY AND JEAN…
5. during this unfortunate break from doing my blog, I had a chance to see a movie with my beautiful sister, gorgeous niece and her man….we went to see “INSIDEOUS CHAPTER TWO”…..
here’s my review…..I enjoyed it…kind of……the other three said it was “horrifying”….I didn’t feel that way…it had some creepy moments, but it had some confusing moments, including one where an adult version of a person was standing by his child image…..that messed with my mind….I didn’t think it was as scary as the first one, but It was a decent horror movie, and they don’t come along very often…….and by the way, it left the door COMPLETELY open for number three…..hopefully number three will bring back the horror of the first one……do I recommend it? certainly…it was good…just not what I expected……
6. it’s crazy watching our music legends age….(thank goodness we don’t, right? ha ha)….this past Saturday, STEVE MILLER of “THE STEVE MILLER BAND”, hit a milestone…he turned 70….SEVENTY…and is still rockin’ his heart out on the concert trail…….we saw him in BISMARCK a few years back, and I would love to see him next summer in an outdoor setting…that would ROCK….here’s some early albums, and songs, and pictures of STEVE MILLER…..
and here’s STEVE MILLER today at 70…..that just seems weird to say….
7. why, of course, I won’t disappoint you…..enjoy some STEVE MILLER BAND music….
here’s the all time classic song, “THE JOKER.”
my personal favorite is “ROCK-N-ME”….
THE “STEVE MILLER BAND” rocked the 70’s…but also creeped into the 80’s with great songs like “ABRACADABRA.”
8. well, i’m in the minority at home, but I love SCARLETT JOHANSSON…I think she is incredibly beautiful, my other family members do not feel as strongly as I do….obviously some people do, because SCARLETT was once again, named ESQUIRE magazine’s SEXIEST WOMAN ALIVE………she also won this honor back in 2006….winning it twice should say something……
9. JOKE OF THE DAY:
The lady then explained that she needed it to poison her husband.
The pharmacist’s eyes got big and he said, “I can’t give you cyanide to kill your husband! That’s against the law! I’ll lose my license. They’ll throw both of us in jail and all kinds of bad things will happen! Absolutely not! You cannot have any cyanide!”
The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist’s wife.
The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, “Well, now. You didn’t tell me you had a prescription.”