WOW…I SEE A LOT OF TRUTH IN THIS…..
your blog is sponsored by PIERSON FORD IN ABERDEEN….it’s an exciting time at PIERSON FORD….not only do we have a tremendous line of 2013’s on the lot, but the 2014’s are starting to arrive….if you are looking for the best pickup on the market, then stop by and see the F-150….
in the past few days, at least THREE trailers have been here with brand new F-150’S…..plus the 2014 FORD FOCUS is here…the 2014 FORD FUSION is here….and many more….including the one that I want to buy…look at this beauty…it’s a 2014 FORD FOCUS HATCHBACK….
I am in LOVE with that car….stop by folks…we can show you anything you want on the pre-owned and the new side….PIERSON FORD is located in the auto plaza, north highway 281 in ABERDEEN, SOUTH DAKOTA….call us at: 1-800-627-1237….or see our lineup on our new and improved website: http://piersonford.com/
1. HERE COME YOUR FUNNIES….
i’ll bet SANTA has to be very careful at home……
AND NOW…SOME TASTY AND NOT SO TASTY CARTOONS ABOUT THANKSGIVING…..
this one fits right into my sick sense of humor…..
even my all time favorite movie isn’t safe…..
this one cracked me up……
2. have you ever wondered what your favorite celebrities would look like today had they not passed away at a young age? well, somebody has gotten creative and showed us the “possibility.” these are pretty cool…..
what about “the king of rock and roll” ELVIS PRESLEY?…
he would be 78 right now…..WOW….
remember JANIS JOPLIN?
JANIS JOPLIN would be 70 as this point in her life……….
the great JOHN LENNON was gunned down to end his talented life way too soon……
JOHN LENNON would be 73 this year……..
and, the frontman of “THE DOORS” is featured….remember JIM MORRISON?
JIM MORRISON also would be 70 right now…..
3. NFL NOTES:
***I personally think the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS were ripped off on the final play of the Monday Night Football game against the CAROLINA PANTHERS….if you saw it, you know what I mean…if not, here’s what happened…the PATRIOTS had to score to win….TOM BRADY threw it in the end zone and it was intercepted…HOWEVER, the receiver was being mugged behind the pass….the refs said the ball was uncatchable…..it was….BECAUSE THE RECEIVER DIDN’T HAVE A PRAYER OF TOUCHING THE BALL BECAUSE HE WAS BEING TWO ARM HUGGED IN THE BACK OF THE END ZONE…..i’m not even a PATRIOTS fan, but my feeling is this….IF YOU ARE GOING TO CALL THAT PENALTY IN THE FIRST THREE AND A HALF QUARTERS OF THE GAME, YOU MUST CALL IT AT THE END, TOO…… (well, at least we got to hear TOM BRADY yell the “F” word live on tv at the end…..ha ha)
***my WASHINGTON REDSKINS have imploded…last year’s NFC EAST champs lost again this weekend, and now the fighting is beginning…SANTANA MOSS called out RG3 yesterday…..LONDON FLETCHER is making comments…PIERRE GARCON is talking….that’s certainly not good for my team…..
***did you see CARDINAL’S running back ANDRE ELLINGTON get his dreadlocks pulled out? yep…..JASON BABIN was grabbing him and got a hand full of hair, which is legal if it is hanging out of the helmet……BABIN got off the ground holding a lot of hair!!!
***I was so excited about my fantasy team last weekend….for the first time this season I was confident in my team scoring a ton of points….well, maybe I shouldn’t have that enthusiasm….35 POINTS…YEAH…THIRTY FIVE POINTS….I was overhauled this past weekend by my opponent….looks like i’ll be giving up my fantasy trophy from last year…..
***CHRISTIAN PONDER of the VIKINGS looked horrible again last sunday…and he was benched…..hopefully for the last time…..my question is this….WHY AREN’T THE VIKINGS PLAYING JOSH FREEMAN WHEN THEY PAID TWO MILLION DOLLARS FOR HIM? obviously the coaches see something we don’t, but you’re never going to know if he will be around next year unless you see him play more than one game…..the VIKING’S season is history….they need to play him the rest of the season to see what he can do long term….head coach LESLIE FRAZIER, i’m sure, won’t be back next year….but if I was the owner, I would be demanding FREEMAN to play…..WITH THE LOOMING STADIUM COMING, THE VIKINGS NEED TO GET THEIR “SHIP” together….get it? Viking ship? oh well..it was an attempt anyway……
4. I have seen some wonderful “street art” on the internet lately…there are some very creative artists out there…..they are 3-D pictures that are painted on the road…check these out…some of them would freak me out…..
I would LOVE to be able to see those in person…..
5. oh, one more NFL note….have you seen the promo of the upcoming MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GAME? it’s the DENVER BRONCOS vs. the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS….it’s PEYTON MANNING against…..DEXTER?
they sure made TOM BRADY look like a villain…just like tv serial killer, DEXTER….
6. guess what’s coming to the theater next year? FINALLY….”DUMB AND DUMBER TO”…yes, I used the right “TO” in the title….shows they are dumb and dumber…ha ha…JIM CARREY and JEFF DANIELS are reprising their roles for the movie, and it comes out in November of 2014…..a few pictures have been leaked from the movie…..
this is one of the rare movies I would go to on opening night…..
7. happy birthday wishes are going out to the “serious brother” on the SMOTHERS BROTHERS….DICK SMOTHERS is 74 today……he’s on the left side of this photo…..
by the way, his brother TOMMY is now 76…..
and, I actually have a picture of the SMOTHERS BROTHERS recently….I would love to see those guys in concert before they stop touring…..
8. the SMOTHERS BROTHERS made a triumphant return to television recently on the CRAIG FERGUSON late night show….if you have the time, watch this…it’s fantastic….
9. “THE EAGLES” legendary guitarist JOE WALSH has a birthday today…..he turns 66 years old…..JOE WALSH has had some tremendous solo songs too…in my opinion, none better than this one…
check out this very early photo of JOE WALSH….
JOE WALSH is still out touring with “THE EAGLES”…here’s what he looks like today….
by the way, there’s a new dvd out on the “EAGLES”…it’s called “THE HISTORY OF THE EAGLES.” you really need to watch it….it’s a no holds barred look at the band, including each of them saying exactly what they feel like saying….powerful stuff……
10. how about some JOE WALSH music? here’s the 70’s classic “LIFE’S BEEN GOOD.”
and now about one of my favorite songs by his band “THE EAGLES.”
11. JOKE OF THE DAY:
Stumpy and his wife Martha went to the state fair every year. Every year Stumpy would say, “Martha, I’d like to ride in that there airplane.” And every year Martha would say, “I know Stumpy, but that airplane ride costs ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars.” One year Stumpy and Martha went to the fair and Stumpy said, “Martha, I’m 71 years old. If I don’t ride that airplane this year I may never get another chance.” Martha replied, “Stumpy, that there airplane ride costs ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars.” The pilot overheard them and said, “Folks, I’ll make you a deal, I’ll take you both up for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say one word, I won’t charge you, but if you say one word it’s ten dollars.” Stumpy and Martha agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of twists and turns, rolls and dives, but not a word was heard. He did all his tricks over again, but still not a word. They landed and the pilot turned to Stumpy, “By golly, I did everything I could think of to get you to yell out, but you didn’t.” Stumpy replied, “Well, I was gonna say something when Martha fell out, but ten dollars is ten dollars.”
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYBODY….