OH, YEAH, BABY….
Huge news from FORD and PIERSON FORD IN ABERDEEN….
That’s right…ZERO PERCENT FOR 72 MONTHS…..This is one deal you cannot pass up on….Find out all the details at PIERSON FORD……This is for specific models of FORDS, so you need to stop by and see what has the zero percent……..
We are now having fun looking at the 2015’s that will be arriving soon…..There are some brilliant new colors that FORD will be offering…..I will be posting pictures as we get them….
Actually, the 2015 FORD TAURUS is in….It’s in a brand new color of “BRONZE.” It is beautiful!!!
NOBODY DOES IT QUITE LIKE FORD!!!
Stop and see us at PIERSON FORD in ABERDEEN, SOUTH DAKOTA….We are located in the auto plaza, north highway 281…..Call us at 1-800-627-1237, or check us out online at http://piersonford.com/
1. ALRIGHT, LET’S HAVE SOME WEEKEND FUN…..
UMMM…..NO WAY IN H@#$…..
I wonder if a taxi driver ever thought of this!!
Oh, so THAT’S why a couple of my friends are rich….
Mmmm….just seeing these two together makes my mouth water…..
This next one is getting rave reviews on my Facebook page…….AND MY WIFE WOULD AGREE WITH THIS….I make up words periodically……
There’s something fishy about this next one…..
2. Congratulations are in order for rock legend PETER FRAMPTON…..There was this fan at a recent concert for MR. FRAMPTON, and this unruly fan was video recording the concert on his phone…PETER FRAMPTON asked him repeatedly to stop doing it…..This idiot not only kept recording, but gave PETER the finger a couple of times…..PETER then asked, with a smile on his face, if he could see how the pictures turned out……When this idiot fan turned the phone over, PETER FRAMPTON threw it up in the air and let it come crashing to the ground…..PROBLEM SOLVED…..Here’s a recent picture of PETER FRAMPTON, and, of course, how we remember him from his heyday….
And, of course, I’m not going to talk about PETER FRAMPTON without playing his most famous song…..a song that I still love to crank up in my car…..Here’s “SHOW ME THE WAY.”
4. I think ESPN got a little crazy this week with the two day suspension of DAN LE BETARD from their afternoon lineup….DAN is based in MIAMI, and of course, is kind of miffed about LEBRON JAMES going back to CLEVELAND….So, DAN bought a billboard in CLEVELAND….I don’t see what’s so offensive about this….I actually find it humorous……
It’s just another case of our “TOUCHY” society…if one person disagrees or is slightly offended, then all heck breaks loose…I’m personally getting tired of it…..
5. Which brings me to my next point….My WASHINGTON REDSKINS are under fire again, this time by our neighbors in MINNEAPOLIS, specifically the UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA….The MINNESOTA VIKINGS are, of course, playing at the U OF M football field the next two years while their stadium is being built….Well, at the urging of another U.S. Congresswoman, the President of the U OF M has written a letter to the VIKINGS officials asking them to NOT use the word “REDSKINS” when my team comes to town in November……They don’t want the word used over the loud speaker, on the scoreboard, in the programs or anywhere on the campus…..GIVE ME A BREAK…..Well, that settles it….I’m dressing in my favorite gear from head to toe when the game hits……
6. I have also decided that when I watch my favorite team play in WASHINGTON and MINNESOTA, I am going to approach those who are protesting and give my two cents worth…Here’s my deal….They can be splattered all over the media giving their point of view, why can’t they listen to mine? I know it’s going to be a touchy subject, but I don’t care anymore…..This stupid argument needs to go away…….
7. And to our Congressmen and Congresswomen who are spending so much time on this matter, I have a couple of words…..GET YOUR BUTTS BACK TO WORK…..GET WORKING ON THE IMPORTANT STUFF….If I was a voter in the states of these clowns that keep bringing this matter up, I would VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE….I would be so angry that they’re not taking seriously the work they have in front of them for their state, rather than worrying about a football team’s nickname…..and one more thing….REDSKINS……I LOVE MY REDSKINS….Even if they change their name, which I don’t think they will, they will ALWAYS be the WASHINGTON REDSKINS to me…….
8. They are telling us that the KEVIN LOVE to CLEVELAND deal is done….Apparently this spoiled brat is going to play with LEBRON JAMES, but I think the TIMBERWOLVES come out WAY ahead…..We get the number one picks in the draft the past two years…..ANDREW WIGGINS and ANTHONY BENNETT…..plus a 2015 first round draft pick……SO LONG KEVIN….I HOPE MY TIMBERWOLVES WIN A TITLE BEFORE YOU DO…..
BREAKING NEWS: New reports are coming out that the TIMBERWOLVES are trading ANTHONY BENNETT to the PHILADELPHIA 76’ERS for THADDEUS YOUNG….That is another brilliant move for my favorite NBA team…..YOUNG will help my T-WOLVES out immediately…he averaged 17.6 points a game last year……
9. Sad news…..Former RONALD REAGAN press secretary JAMES BRADY has died…..He was 73….He is mostly remembered for being shot when JOHN HINCKLEY tried to take PRESIDENT REAGAN’S life….BRADY went on to take on gun issues the rest of his life……..
10. OK, one more sports story and then back to music…..
REDDIT has again created maps of the most hated sports teams in AMERICA….I think they are dead on for our area in these categories….
First of all….COLLEGE BASKETBALL….Michigan gets drilled in our area…..
And in the NHL, they nailed it…..
11. LET’S PLAY SOME MUSIC…..There is a song from the 70’s, that I seriously cannot listen to enough….Remember this one?
“NICE TO BE WITH YOU” was by a group called “GALLERY” and was a huge hit back in 1972….The band was led by JIM GOLD, who is now 67 years old….The group disbanded for decades, but JIM GOLD has again recreated the band…..
Here’s JIM GOLD today at 67 hanging out with a fan……and get ready to sing along!!! I LOVE THIS SONG….
12. JOKE OF THE DAY:
A mechanic noticed his co-worker drinking brake fluid at lunch.
“What are you doing, man? You can’t drink that stuff!”
“Relax,” replied his co-worker, “this stuff tastes pretty good, and I don’t drink it all the time.”
“Seriously,” the mechanic exclaimed, “that brake fluid is poison!”
“Hey, man” yelled the co-worker, “back off! I can stop any time I want.”
WOW…THAT’S BAD, EVEN FOR ME..HA HA….here’s another one….
A guy is in the hospital with two broken legs. The nurse comes in and tells him that there’s good news and bad news.
The guy asks for the bad news first.
The nurse says, “We’re going to have to remove your legs.”
Then the guy asks for the good news.
The nurse says, “The guy beside you wants to buy your sneakers.”
HAVE A TERRIFIC WEEKEND!!!