WOW…December is here. That seems unreal. And by the way, we’re a day past Monday.
Well, here at Pierson Ford in Aberdeen, the excitement is building!!! We are hopefully hours, or a few days away from the arrival of the ALL NEW 2015 FORD F-150. All of us at Pierson Ford are so excited about these trucks. our newly redesigned trucks are as much as 700 pounds lighter that it’s predecessor. And, they are made with high strength, military grade aluminum alloy!!! But, the best news is, THEY LOOK AWESOME.
Make sure to keep watching for them. I will be updating you on the blog when they get here. Contact us here at Pierson Ford today by calling us at 1-800-627-1237, or stop and see us in the auto plaza, north highway 281 in Aberdeen, South Dakota. Our entire inventory can also be found online at http://piersonford.com/
1. HOW ABOUT SOME FUNNIES…..
It took me a minute, but I got this one.
Can i PLEASE put some names down for this next one?
This next guy is serious!! And I’m not lion……
C’mon, admit it. You looked.
I thought this next one was cute.
2. Thanksgiving is over, and now we prepare for Christmas. I was asked the other day if I have any ideas of what I want for Christmas. My answer? I don’t need anything. And that’s true. But, I’m sure I’ll be getting something.
With that said, we’re in the season of the “ugly sweater” contests….Maybe there is something I want…..I think i could win some serious contests with these.
WHOA!!!! On second thought, I don’t know if i COULD wear these. Oh, who am I kidding. OF COURSE I COULD.
3. Speaking of RG3, or Robert Griffin III, a lot of things have happened to my Washington Redskins since we last talked. RG3 has been benched in favor of Colt McCoy. I am totally fine with that. The rumor mill in DC says that RG3 has played his last game with my team. I am also fine with that. I was so high on this guy when we drafted him. He had a tremendous first year, including winning “rookie of the year.” But these last years have been inundated with injuries and backtalk. I hate to say this, because I DO NOT wish injury on anybody, but I feel that RG3 is one injury away from never playing again. I mean, how much more can his legs and knees take? I am ready to rebuild. This year has been so horrible and hard to watch. We beat a good team like Dallas. (I just threw up in my mouth saying that) And then we lose to horrible teams like Tampa Bay and others. I guess that puts us in the class of “horrible teams.” And at this time of the year, I accept that, because it’s true.
4. NOTE TO SELF: DO NOT WRESTLE WITH YOUR 20 SOMETHING YEAR OLD NEPHEWS!!!
That’s right my friends. Yours truly got carried away on Turkey Day, and tried grabbing a nephew from behind, only to have something pop in my back, and take me directly to the floor. I have been doctoring for the past few days, and I have WEEKS of therapy to do to get back to whatever is considered normal for me. Plus, my right arm has been going numb, and I found out too, that I have a pinched nerve. GREAT…..On the positive side, the doc said no lifting and no shoveling for a few weeks…OH DARN.
5. I’m not a “rug guy.” It doesn’t matter to me what’s on my floors at home, as long as it looks okay and feels okay. With that said, I would TOTALLY put this in my house…..This is awesome!!!
Someone is either super creative, or has WAY too much time on their hands.
6. There are a couple of topics that are “not politically correct” to talk about on this blog. Bill Cosby and Ferguson, Missouri. I have SO MUCH to say about those subjects, but I have wisely chosen not to. Why? Because i could never say the right things to please everybody. These are such “hot topics”, and it seems that everybody has different opinions….strong opinions…. And by the way, I don’t choose topics to “please everybody”. You know from reading this that I voice MY opinion on many different subjects. These two, however, I choose not to. And it’s probably for the better that I’ve made that decision.
7. This is unreal. I just read a story about a Pastor in, I believe, Texas, that WILL NOT bury a 93 year old woman, because she hadn’t given any offering money for the past two years…..UNBELIEVABLE. According to this ladies daughter, her Mom has been deathly sick for a few years, and has even been comatose for a while during her illness. This is very very bad press for this church. I would imagine that the church council is going to step up and handle this. WOW!!!
8. In the past years, there have been some really cool names in the NFL….Real names of football players. I want to share a few, and then give you my personal favorite name out there. We have had names like D’Brickashaw Ferguson from the New York Jets, Beanie Wells from the Arizona Cardinals, and many others.
But my personal favorite?
HA HA CLINTON DIX from the Green Bay Packers. In respect to him, his real first name is Ha’Sean, but his Grandmother gave him the nickname of “Ha Ha”, and it stuck….Keep it, Ha Ha. You are totally one of a kind.
9. Whatever happened to singer, actor, and dancer Ken Berry? Remember him? He starred in “F-Troop”, “Mayberry R.F.D.”, “The Carol Burnett Show”, and the Carol Burnett spinoff called “Mama’s Family.”
Here is the update. Ken Berry is now 81 years old and is still out there performing. Here he is today at 81.
10. JOKE OF THE DAY!!
A wife told his husband to whisper her dirty things, the man then replied, “The kitchen, the living room, the conservatory and the dining room.”
I am a BRAVE man for doing that one…ha ha. Here’s another one.
A little girl asked her mother, “How did the human race appear?”
The mother answered, “God made Adam and Eve and they had children, and so was all mankind made..”
Two days later the girl asked her father the same question.. The father answered, “Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved.”
The confused girl returned to her mother and said, “Mom, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Dad said they developed from monkeys?”
The mother answered, “Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your father told you about his.”
HAVE A TERRIFIC WEEK!!!