HEY HOWDY PARTNERS!!! IT’S A NEW SEASON!!!
Your blog is sponsored by Pierson Ford in Aberdeen!!
We are in the season of great lease prices. In fact, I have had four different people lease a brand new Ford in the past few weeks! Why lease? I can think of a couple of reasons. First, you are driving a brand new car with FULL WARRANTY for the entire duration of the lease. You break down, we fix it. Secondly, you can change vehicles more frequently. I am the type of person that doesn’t want to keep a vehicle for 4-7 years. I like to “mix it up.” Leasing is a great way to have a new vehicle, drive it for three years, and then turn it in and get another new one! Find out all the details on leasing at Pierson Ford in Aberdeen. Call us at 1-800-627-1237, or check us out online at http://piersonford.com/
1. LET’S HAVE SOME FUN!!!
I have always respected and loved George Strait. And even more now. (Even though he didn’t REALLY say this.)
Sometimes I find one that completely cracks me up. THIS IS ONE OF THEM.
Ummm…I can think of a few roads around here where this could happen already!!
And, just in time for Easter!!
We need to have more fun with hit songs like this.
2. I had a good laugh early early this morning. Like 2AM early. I couldn’t sleep so I was up watching ESPN when one of the guys delivered one of the funniest likes I have heard in a long time. He was talking about a play from a game that day and he said, “that was UGLY. I mean Aunt Esther ugly.” Of course, referring to the lady from “Sanford And Son.”
Fred Sanford, played by Redd Foxx, always talked about “old ugly Aunt Esther.” I thought that was a hilarious reference on ESPN.
3. Kudos to actor Vin Diesel. He starred with actor Paul Walker in all of those “Fast And Furious” movies, up until Paul Walker was tragically killed in November of 2013. Vin loved Paul. And he did something a few days ago that touched everyones heart. He named his new baby girl in honor of his friend Paul. Her name? PAULINE. That, my friends, is totally awesome.
4. I have been fairly impressed in recent months with the influx of Christian movies in the theaters. Usually we have to wait YEARS to get one, and now, another one is out. We have seen the likes of “God’s Not Dead”, and “Heaven Is For Real”, and now there’s a new one called “Do You Believe?”
I don’t know much about it yet, but I have seen reviews where critics say it’s the best Christian movie they have EVER seen. I can’t wait to see it.
5. I have always had a crush on Valerie Bert-N-Ernie. I mean, BERTINELLI. When I was young, I had her pictures on my wall because I had a huge crush. Especially this one. Didn’t know she’s a Washington Redskins fan. That makes her even MORE beautiful!!!
6. Last night after the Minnesota Wild game, I turned to our movie channels and guess what was on? “Mississippi Burning.”
If you have never seen this movie about segregation in our country, you need to see this. Frankly, I am embarrassed that something like this actually happened in our country. It’s pathetic!! I may be blind, but I don’t think it happens to this length anymore. At least I PRAY it doesn’t. Great movie….a real “eye opener.”
7. Speaking of the Minnesota Wild, they are officially the “hottest team in the NHL” right now. They are playing fantastic hockey, and are peaking at the perfect time, right before the Stanley Cup Playoffs. GO WILD!!!
I heard a story on the radio the other day about how awesome Zach Parise is. He apparently had a home on the market in the Twin Cities, and PULLED it off the market when the Wild signed their hot new goaltender Devan Dubnyk. Parise pulled it off the market so that Devan and his family had a home to stay in. What a class act!!
By the way, I WANT THIS TROPHY IN MINNESOTA.
8. There seems to be a lot of optimism with our Minnesota Twins. Torii Hunter is back. New coach in Paul Molitor. I hope that our favorite team does better than previous years. Another 90-100 loss year and they are going to have fans jumping ship TREMENDOUSLY.
9. Remember this guy?
That’s 70’s teenage heartthrob Tony Defranco, from the group, “Tony Defranco And The Defranco Family.” They had a couple of huge huge hits in the early 70’s.
The band was still on tour last year. I don’t know if they are touring this summer or not. Tony Defranco is a big time realtor out in Hollywood today. He is now 55 years old. Here is what he looks like today, and what his family looks like today.
And now, THE MUSIC. I will never get tired of listening to this song.
Or this one!!!
10. JOKE OF THE DAY!!!
Two brooms are getting married. Before the ceremony, the bride broom says to the groom broom, “I think I’m going to have a whisk broom..”
The groom broom says, “How can that be? We haven’t even swept together!”
HAVE A MOST GLORIOUS DAY!!