HEY HOWDY BOYS AND GIRLS!!!!!
“Inside Jay Dean’s Brain” is sponsored by Pierson Ford in Aberdeen, SD. We just wrapped up our annual hunter’s pancake breakfast this past Saturday. We served in excess of 350 people again!!! It’s a ton of fun, because we meet people from all over the country who come to our area for pheasant hunting. For those of you who live a ways away, pheasant hunting is HUGE, and people come from every state in the nation to hunt here. Plus, celebrities come to the area as well. Anyway, now that the breakfast is done, we’re back to doing what we do best….selling quality vehicles. Lease specials are still awesome! Plus our inventory has increased a bunch since we last talked. Why not do yourself a favor and check our website out at http://www.piersonford.com/ or stop and see us in the auto plaza in Aberdeen. You can also call us toll free at 1-800-627-1237.
TAKE OFF YOUR MASK AND ENJOY SOME HALLOWEEN FUN!!
I absolutely LOVE this one.
My buddy Jason and I laughed out loud at this next one.
Sounds like a little surgery is coming for this guy.
This would be my ULTIMATE yard decoration for Halloween.
Hope you’re feeling a little “witchy.”
2. Speaking of Halloween, it’s the time of the year when evil clowns come out. As you probably already know from reading my blogs, I despise clowns. Must have been a traumatic experience at the circus when I was young, I don’t know. Anyway, this past Saturday at our hunter’s breakfast, a couple of strangers came to see me. CLOWNS…YEAH, CLOWNS….
I was creeped out enough, but then it got worse, because the clown with the chainsaw cranked it up and came after me. Ruined a good pair of underwear.
3. I was looking around for some incredibly awesome Halloween costumes, and I came up with the following ones. THESE ARE GOOD!!!
This is creative.
How about a couple of cool ones for the kids!!
I think I would be chicken to wear this last one. (GROAN) Seriously, though, there are some incredibly creative parents out there.
4. A few years back, my brother and a few other friends went to a Halloween party dressed as “The Village People.” We even sang the Y.M.C.A. for people.
This came to mind because of the following funny that I found.
5. November 13th is going to be a huge day for my son Mitchell and I. Why, you may ask? Because “Jeff Lynne And The Electric Light Orchestra” are releasing a BRAND NEW CD. Plus, we hear that a tour is coming. I will guarantee you this. It doesn’t matter what I am doing, I WILL be at one of the concerts, even if we have to fly.
6. The Vikings can’t do it. The Timberwolves can’t do it. And the Wild have come very close. But one Minnesota team is a THREE TIME CHAMPION.
I watched quite a few games this year of the WNBA. The Lynx have some incredibly good players, especially Maya Moore.
Can’t wait till next year to see if they can do it again.
7. Speaking of basketball, an NBA player is in trouble. I’m sure by now you’ve heard the hundreds of news stories about Lamar Odom. A friend of mine posted this on Facebook, and it really shed light on one of the things that is wrong with our world.
8. We are pretty excited!! Season 2 of “Fargo” is back on TV. Even after the very first episode, we were thinking maybe it would be better than season 1. Critics are saying it’s WAY better than season 1. Pretty cool all star cast, too.
9. My beautiful wife saw a really good movie, and a really bad movie this past weekend. How about the good one first.
First of all, you can’t go wrong with Robert DeNiro. And, Anne Hathaway is gorgeous in this movie. I highly recommend this one for all to see. Very entertaining.
One of the surprises in the movie was seeing actress Linda Lavin again. I’m sure everyone remembers her from the hit TV show “Alice.”
Linda Lavin just turned 78 last week. Here is what she looks like today.
AND NOW….THE HORRIBLE…..I am a huge fan of the horror movie genre as everybody knows. So, when the trailer for the new movie “Crimson Peak” came out, it was easily known that I was super pumped. And then, I saw it. My gorgeous wife liked it, but I hated it. I think she liked it because it wasn’t super scary. It had potential though.
The poster says “BEWARE”…….Beware indeed.
10. JOKE OF THE DAY!!!
One day a man goes to a pet shop to buy a parrot. The assistant takes the man to the parrot section and asks the man to choose one. The man asks, ”How much is the yellow one?”
The assistant says, ”$2000.” The man is shocked and asks the assistant why it’s so expensive. The assistant explains, ”This parrot is a very special one. He knows typewriting and can type really fast.”
”What about the green one?” the man asks.
The assistant says, ”He costs $5000 because he knows typewriting and can answer incoming telephone calls and takes notes.”
”What about the red one?” the man asks.
The assistant says, ”That one’s $10,000.”
The man says, ”What does HE do?”
The assistant says, ”I don’t know, but the other two call him boss.”
HAVE A MOST WONDERFUL DAY!!