YAY!!! NEXT MONDAY!!!
It’s been a while. Sorry, been extremely busy. (At least that’s what I’m going to tell you.) ha ha We are going to have a Halloween blog today, for the most part. Hope you enjoy it!!
Inside Jay Dean’s Brain is proudly brought to you by Pierson Ford in Aberdeen, SD. Well, I hate to admit it, but the snow and cold is just a short time away. (I threw up in my mouth saying that.) Pierson Ford is stacked with tremendous 4 wheel drive vehicles, plus all wheel drive vehicles as well.
Our pickup line is huge on the new side and the pre-owned side. We have awesome vehicles like this.
It’s a 2013 Ford F-150 Lariat with only 43,000 miles. It has the 3.5 ecoboost in it as well.
It’s inevitable, winter will come. And it could be a bad one this year, according to some forecasters. Get ready with the help of Pierson Ford in Aberdeen. You can see the phone number above. Stop and see us in the auto plaza in Aberdeen. Plus you can shop 24 hours a day online at http://www.piersonford.com/
1. LET’S HAVE SOME HALLOWEEN FUN!!
They might want to rethink this one next year!
This one almost made me gag.
What’s that you say? You want another WITCH cartoon?
What’s that? ANOTHER ONE?
This one is totally my sense of humor.
2. Most all of you know about my contempt for clowns. I don’t know what happened as a child, but clowns completely FREAK me out. With that said, my beautiful wife and I made our yearly visit to the Haunted Forest in Aberdeen. This is a nicely done event every year. Lots of work goes into it. This year they decided to take out any “gun” references in the show. Great idea as far as I’m concerned. But the bad news? MORE CLOWNS. Goodness gracious, there were clowns EVERYWHERE!!! My wife and I always hold hands. But this past Friday night I held her hand a little tighter.
3. Do you know what really freaks me out at Halloween time? Old time pictures of Halloweens from years past. Some of the costumes from the olden days were probably pretty easy to make, but to me, they were HORRIFYING.
Part of the horror may just be the black and white effect of the older pictures. However, I think that some of these costumes are scarier than anything out there today.
4. Speaking of costumes, our group of friends from our beautiful town of Warner are figuring out what to do this year for the annual Halloween party this Friday night. I think we came up with something cool. Pictures to come on the next blog. Remember what we did last year? GILLIGAN’S ISLAND!!
My wife and I were Thurston and Lovey Howell.
5. Some people get incredibly creative during this time of year. Check out some of the coolest Halloween costumes that I found recently. Some of these are hilarious.
This guy looks a little flushed.
This next one is something I would TOTALLY do. In fact, I may steal it for next year!
I wonder how much this next one cost? A couple of BAWKS. Get it? BAWKS?
Let’s use kids to make fun of old people. No seriously, LET’S DO IT.
And finally, the most creative one that I could find. It’s too bad at an early age this kid is “going thru the change.”
6. About the last thing that I wanted to talk about today is the upcoming Presidential election. The media is KILLING this election. You can’t turn on TV without seeing the news talking about Trump and Clinton, or finding shows making fun of this election. With that in mind, I have a great idea.
Dear American election process,
We need a break. We are exhausted from all the crap. That’s why we have decided to NOT have an election this year, and basically just stay single for four years. We promise to behave and not go crazy. We will be on our best behavior and try to make this a better country. Both candidates say they can make our country better, but I think that without a leader for four years, we can do a MUCH better job by ourselves. Don’t take it personally, we just think that all of us, as Americans, are a MUCH MUCH MUCH better choice that what’s out there right now.
Give us a chance. Give us a four year break to try and do the right thing. If it doesn’t work out, then we can have another election in four years.
A dreamer in South Dakota
7. I’m so excited. HOCKEY SEASON IS BACK.
I have watched every Minnesota Wild game so far and I have seen some ups, and some way way downs. I would never have dreamed ten years ago that hockey would be my major sport to watch. I honestly would rather watch the NHL than the NFL right now. They are turning the NFL into a wussy sport with all the calls the refs make now. The good old NHL hits HARD and continues to hit HARD. And I love the Wild’s new coach. I think he may take us deep in the playoffs in the next couple of years. Minnesota, the “STATE OF HOCKEY.”
8. And of course, I still do watch the NFL. Here are a couple of football notes.
***My Washington Redskins are not very good at some times. And by some times I mean most times. We have squandered a lead in two of our three losses. We look good for a quarter and then HORRIBLE for the next quarter. I shouldn’t be surprised, this is the way it’s been for us fans for the past many years.
***The Minnesota Vikings are a good good team. I love their coach Mike Zimmer. He’s the guy that I was praying that Washington would have hired. The Vikes lost their first game yesterday to the Philadelphia Eagles. However, they are still a good team. Super Bowl quality? I think so. Especially when that defense is clicking. If they could get the offense rolling, not many teams would stop them.
***I can’t believe I am saying this, and I’ll probably have to go rinse my mouth out with Scope afterwards, but the Dallas Cowboys are solid at quarterback and running back with Prescott and Elliott. Both are rookies and are tearing up other teams. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones would be an idiot if he puts Tony Romo back in when he heals. But then again, Jones has made tons of idiotic moves since he bought the team. As a Redskins fan, MAKE THE MOVE JERRY.
***MY FANTASY FOOTBALL TEAM STINKS. It’s amazing when you are drafting you think that you have a winning team. As the season progresses, you find out that you stink at drafting. I won it all last year. This year I don’t have a prayer.
9. JOKE OF THE DAY!!
A man being mugged by two thugs put up a tremendous fight! Finally, the thugs subdued him and took his wallet. Upon finding only two dollars in the wallet, the surprised thug said “Why did you put up such a fight?” To which the man promptly replied “I was afraid that you would find the $200 hidden in my shoe!”
HAVE A TREMENDOUS WEEK!