HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!
your favorite blog is sponsored by PIERSON FORD IN ABERDEEN…..we’re pretty excited….we set the transport trucks coming in very close to daily!!! The 2014’s keep rolling in….I will say this…if you have NEVER driven a new FORD EXPLORER, FORD EDGE, FORD ESCAPE, or any of our other new lineup, YOU’RE MISSING THE BOAT!!!
here’s the EXPLORER….not quite the same explorer from the 70’s and 80’s…ha ha
here’s the FORD EDGE…I honestly think it’s one of the best riding vehicles out there!!!
and everyone’s crazy about the FORD ESCAPE….comfort, space, nice quiet ride…..
to see these and other great vehicles, stop in to PIERSON FORD in the auto plaza in ABERDEEN, SOUTH DAKOTA…call us at 1-800-627-1237, or go online at: http://piersonford.com/
1. LET’S GET THIS MONDAY KICKED OFF WITH SOME CRAZY STUFF!!!
I seriously need to get these sheets…..
I think EVERY GUY has shopped at this place….ha ha….
AND THE BURGER WARS CONTINUE…..
this one honestly made me laugh out loud!!!
and finally, WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO MAKE A LIST FOR THIS NEXT ONE?
2. well, the weather has straightened out a big in our area…..yesterday we were in the MID 40’S….yep…from last weekend to this weekend it was A SEVENTY DEGREE SWING…YEAH..SEVENTY DEGREES….we were around 30 below last weekend…unreal….
but, the storms and devastation doesn’t only happen in our area….
I really feel for these folks…..
3. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS FRIDAY!!!!! my son MITCHELL, my wife JEANNIE and I are going to the DAKOTA MAGIC CASINO near HANKINSON, ND to see a fantastic band from the 70’s…know who it is?
“AMERICA”…..that’s right, they’re still touring…..in fact, they have been on the road for over 40 years…”AMERICA” was formed in LONDON back in 1970….and man, have they had great music….
as I have mentioned before, I LOVE the fact that my boys love the same music as we do….it’s awesome to be close to 50 and go to pop and rock concerts from the 70’s with my boys!!!
here’s the group “AMERICA” today……..HURRY UP FRIDAY!!!
4. CRANK IT UP!!! HERE IS SOME AWESOME MUSIC FROM “AMERICA”…..
here’s a “live” rendition of “SISTER GOLDEN HAIR.”
and seriously, who doesn’t love “VENTURA HIGHWAY.”
and here’s “A HORSE WITH NO NAME.”
5. it’s official…I SUCK AT NFL PICKS…..wow…..guess what? I am 0-8 in NFL picks this postseason…that’s right, I HAVEN’T PICKED ONE GAME RIGHT…..yikes….so, if this trend continues, then I want SEATTLE and NEW ENGLAND to win this weekend….in other words, DENVER and SAN FRAN will win……..I don’t necessarily want SAN FRAN in there, but I really despise SEATTLE…..
6. HERE YOU GO MINNESOTA VIKINGS FANS!!!!
and yes, I know my REDSKINS aren’t in there either…but the VIKES are my second favorite team, so I can take the ribbing, too…..
7. well, my son TYLER and I saw the WORST MOVIE that we have seen in A LONG TIME….TYLER said it may be his worst EVER…and it’s disappointing, because we love this series of movies….what was it?
this serving of “PARANORMAL ACTIVITY” was horrendous….plot was stupid…actors weren’t that good…..HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE….we actually thought about leaving halfway thru, but it’s like witnessing an accident..you can’t take your eyes off of the trainwreck…….this is how bad it was…it was a GOOD HALF HOUR into the movie before any paranormal activity started!!! this movie was A DOG……
I’m also kind of disappointed because there is a movie that is garnering lots of awards and lots of praise, and I had hoped to see it….it’s the new BRUCE DERN movie “NEBRASKA.”
a co-worker of mine saw it this weekend…she is from NEBRASKA and was extremely excited to see it…..she said it was pathetic…..but, isn’t that kind of the case? it seems like it happens a lot when movies win lots of awards and get critical praise, they sometimes suck to the average moviegoer…….
8. speaking of movies….POPCORN….yeah, I can’t see a movie without buttered popcorn…that means the theater or at home…..what is my favorite kind of popcorn? it’s easy…..
the “whirly pop” machine and “real theater popcorn” are unbelievably good…..I found this when I was at a BASS PRO SHOP in MISSOURI a few years back….and I’ve been eating it since……it’s as close, if not better than actual theater popcorn!!! you can find it here… http://www.popcornpopper.com/
9. happy birthday wishes are going out today to funnyman RIP TAYLOR…he’s the “confetti” guy…..check out this early picture of him….
I have never been a HUGE RIP TAYLOR fan, but I do enjoy some of his stuff…he’s wild…he’s zany…he’s crazy…he’s fun……
here’s RIP TAYLOR with JACKIE GLEASON and MIKE DOUGLAS….
RIP TAYLOR is 79 today…I thought he would be a bit older…anyway, here he is today at 79…including a rare photo without his “TOOP” on his head…..
10. JOKE OF THE DAY:
A woman came home to find her retired husband waving a rolled up newspaper round his head. ‘What are you doing dear?’ ‘Swatting flies – I got 3 males and 2 females’ ‘How do you know what sex they were?’ The man very confidently replied, “Easy – 3 were on the beer and 2 were on the phone.”
YIKES…I had better do another one..ha ha….ONE OF MY FAVES….
A man saw an elderly couple sitting down to lunch at a fast-food restaurant. He noticed that they had ordered just one meal, and as he watched, the older gentleman carefully divided the hamburger in half, then counted out the fries until each had half of them. The old man then began to eat, and his wife sat watching, with her hands folded in her lap. The young man decided to ask if they would let him buy another meal for them so that they didn’t have to split theirs. The old gentleman said, “Oh, no. We’ve been married 50 years, and everything has always been and will always be shared 50-50.” The young man asked the wife if she was going to eat, to which she replied, “Not yet. It’s his turn to use our teeth.”
HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY!!!