REALLY? IT IS? SERIOUSLY?
1. here are your monday funnies….
i need to get some of these…wonder if i need a prescription….
HEY!!!! i don’t think i like this next one….
this next one is hilarious….
and so is this one….
you’re not going to believe who i saw in concert friday night….TRAIN…that’s right, my favorite of the current bands was in SIOUX FALLS friday night for the SANFORD party…luckily, one of the SANFORD employee friends of mine knew that i was a huge fan and invited me with…how about that?
TRAIN was incredible, except it was cut short for thunderstorms that were forming west of SIOUX FALLS…storms that never did materialize for over an hour after the show stopped….dang it….the worst part of the night? they had a fireworks show after the concert, HOWEVER, they started it during TRAIN’S second to last song….well, the fireworks show finale was the big boomers, and they were going off during TRAIN’S last song, “DRIVE BY.” you couldn’t even hear them sing the song….
anyway, it was an incredible night…here are some pictures of the night…..
here’s the gang that i went with…..here are my buddies TERRY and DARRIN…three good lookin’ dudes, huh? ha ha…
here’s DEB, one of my senior class members from LANGFORD class of 82…….
here’s DEB’S sister SANDY….those girls, along with me and my brother TROY were good friends from our PIERPONT days….
and here are the crazy girls we were with…they had a BLAST…it’s ASHLEY, SHANNYN, MIKAYLA, AND MADISON…
3. in case you don’t know any “TRAIN” songs, i’ll play a couple…i know you know these guys….
here’s “HEY SOUL SISTER.”
here’s their latest number one “DRIVE BY.”
you want to see a cool video? this is the song from “TRAIN” called “50 WAYS TO SAY GOODBYE.” great video….
4. and then saturday night, my beautiful wife and i went with my brother TROY and his wife SUE to WATERTOWN to see former STYX lead singer DENNIS DEYOUNG…he’s now 65 years old…and sounded GREAT….
5. happy birthday wishes are going out today to actor/director/producer PETER BONERZ…he’s best known for playing DR. JERRY on “THE BOB NEWHART SHOW.” here he is with BOB…
here’s PETER BONERZ in the last few years…
6. what about the rest of the cast of “THE BOB NEWHART SHOW?”
BOB NEWHART is now 82…..
SUZANNE PLESHETTE died back in 2008 at the age of 80…..
she suprised a lot of people and married her “NEWHART” co-star TOM POSTON late in life….TOM POSTON died in 2007 at the age of 85….
BILL DALY appeared on the show, and was also on “I DREAM OF JEANNIE.” he is now 84…..
MARCIA WALLACE went on to do the voice of MRS. KRABAPPLE on “THE SIMPSON’S.” she is now 69…..
here’s a reunion photo of the cast from a few years ago…
7. and finally, actress TINA COLE has a birthday today…she turns 69…she played the beautiful KATIE on “MY THREE SONS.”
here she is today at 69….
8. PATRICIA KRENTCIL, the “TANNING MOM” has given up her habit of going to tanning salons six times a week, and now looks totally normal…what’s she doing nowdays? well, the NEW YORK METS are using her face as a catcher’s mitt….
9. NEW ORLEANS police have dropped assault charges against actor CUBA GOODING, JR., for allegedly shoving a female bartender….the cops handed him a ticket and told him “SHOW ME THE MONEY.”
10. JOKE OF THE DAY:
Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical. A
few days later the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a
gorgeous young woman on his arm.
A couple of days later the doctor spoke to Morris and said, “You’re
really doing great, aren’t you?”
Morris replied, “Just doing what you said, Doc: ‘Get a hot mamma and
The doctor said, “I didn’t say that. I said, ‘You’ve got a heart murmur. Be careful.'”
have a great monday everybody….